•welcome to the party•

Lonnie POV
the party was jumping as we pulled up to the house. music booming out of every opening, folks chilling outside, folks rolling up, folks drinking, it was your average house party. as me and my girls walked in, welcome to the party started playing. everyone in the house was jumping.
Lonnie: sooooo...do y'all want to stay together or split up and check in with each other periodically?
I turn around and realized these bitches left me. 😐
since i was alone i decided to get into party mode,but not before texting the group chat to tell these hoes how foul they are for leaving me.
~GROUP CHAT~
THE BADDEST GANG ALIVE🔥🤫✨
Lonnie Mae👽🤘🏽🌴: y'all know y'all are foul as hell for leaving me right? i could've gotten snatched.
Syd The Kid🤙🏽🌎🥀:LOVE YOU BITCH🙂
Ms. Shanie IFYANASTY🤪🖕🏽: lmao do you boo.
Lonnie Mae👽🤘🏽🌴:whatever check in on here in an hour ight?
Ms. Shanie IFYANASTY🤪🖕🏽: bet g.
Syd The Kid🤙🏽🌎🥀:lol if im not high then ill check in.😬
Lonnie Mae👽🤘🏽🌴: junky ass hoe.😂
Ms. Shanie IFYANASTY🤪🖕🏽: you need an intervention my dude. 👀
Syd The Kid🌎🤙🏽🥀: fuck y'all...ignorant ass hoes.
i laughed at syd's last text and then walked to the big ass living room where the dancing was going on. everyone was jumping around and then I heard Paramedic! by SOBxRBE come on and everyone lost it, including me.

i made my way to the middle of the floor where there was already a premature freestyle circle. i was fucking it up with these old jerking moves. (AN//remember the rangers anyone?👀) that's when i heard my girls hyping me up and dancing with me. i mean we had the whole party jumping. then i heard come on Freak Hoe by Future come on

and everyone either started twerking or getting twerked on. i grabbed the hand of this light skin boy with blonde two strand twists and nose ring (no lie,he had swag.) and started throwing it back on him. he was slick tall but lucky i know how to throw it back. i was doing so good that there was a circle around us. i saw hella flashes which means ima see myself on the snap acting a plum fool tomorrow. i felt slaps on my ass from Shanie and Syd and others.
???: i see you cordae! shorty killing shit! do it for gang! YBN SHIT NIGGA!!!!
~in head~
hmm 🤔 cordae...cute name. wait..where have I heard YBN from???
the song ended and then Focus by H.E.R

came on. i felt myself being turned around and then i met eyes with the mysterious cordae nigga...damn he's fine. 👀
Lonnie: so you're the mysterious cordae huh?
Cordae: yes i am. but what i want to know is who you are.
he moved me in closer with his hands on my waist.
Lonnie: avalon but i go by lonnie.
Cordae: cute. so where did you learn to dance like that?
Lonnie: being from the south you learn a few things.
Cordae: oh really? where you from?
Lonnie: North Carolina but then I moved to Memphis (AN// i really put on for my city g😂) during middle and high school then out here for college.
Cordae: yoooo im from North Carolina too.
Lonnie: ayeeee litttt!
while me and cordae were dancing and just enjoying each other's company we hear gunshots.
*POW* *POW* *POW*
everyone scrambled looking for an exit cordae held my hand tight while we tried to find an exit and our friends and then i felt something knock hard against my head...
TBC
~~~~~~~~
AN//ok so yea it was short SUE ME. anyway I hoped y'all liked the first chapter. i had this idea in my head all day and just remembered to write it out lollll but anyway I'm tired so...
VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!
-Litty🤙🏽🌎🥀 (changed my emojis just cause.)
P.S. ILL EDIT LATER