•rewind•

Previously...
while me and cordae were dancing and just enjoying each other's company we hear gunshots.
*POW* *POW* *POW*
everyone scrambled looking for an exit cordae held my hand tight while we tried to find an exit and our friends and then i felt something knock hard against my head...
~~~~~~~~
Lonnie POV
shitttt my head is fucking pounding g. what happened? .....wait where am i?
i sit up and i realize im in an unfamiliar room with some posters and a sign with YBN on it.
"Young Boss Niggas"...BITCHHHHHH THIS NIGGA FAMOUS!!!!!! he's friends with almighty jay and nahmir! OMGGGG wait until i tell- BITCH WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS? DOUBLE WAIT- bitch.....where are my clothes? i looked down and realized i was in a huge grey hoodie that said Catholic University on it and some long white socks.

i got out of the bed and found my phone

1:28am
damn it's late.
how long was i out?
i went towards the door and went out into the hall. i heard some voices downstairs.
???: damn bro. that was a crazy ass set huh?
???: *chuckles* onnnn me.
OOH SHIT IT'S NAHMIR
???: i just hope Lonnie is ok. that's my bitch.
wait- is that Shanie?
i walked downstairs and my eyes were met with five surprised looks.
Syd: OMG BITCHHH YOU'RE ALIVEEE *runs to hug her*
Shanie:BITCH WHY YOU YELLING? HER HEAD IS PROLLY KILLING HER RIGHT NOW!
Lonnie: can both of y'all STFU?! shitttt *holds head*
i saw cordae staring at me,not creepily but strangely focused.
Nahmir: hey shorty. we never got a chance to meet. im nahmir. *gives her a hug*
Shanie: your future brother-in-law. 🙂
Lonnie: why must you always embarrass us like this? 😐 but heyyyy nahmir we best friends now ight? ight.
Nahmir: haha ight lil shooter. you know you had my bro cordae worried.
Lonnie: *looks at cordae* is that so?
Cordae: yes one minute we were running to the exit, the next you're on the floor out cold.
Lonnie: PAUSE can y'all refresh me on what happened?
Nahmir: ight so boom it went like this...
~flashback~
Cordae POV
so me and the bros decided to hit up this lil set being thrown by a friend of ours. i was chilling with my niggas when Paramedic by SOBxRBE came on. everyone crowded around these three girls. i must admit the one wearing the Sylvester (from the looney tunes) shorts was killing it. i saw her when she walked in.