•uncharted territory•

(AN// caution half of this was written the day I left for the intensive... so....SCORPION IS THE BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR PERIOD. MY BIRTHDAY TWIN DID THAT!!!!🦂🤙🏽😤)
-The Next Day-
Lonnie POV
i woke up in Cordae's bed and felt someone else's presence. i looked over to see Cordae fast asleep and lightly snoring. awww he looks so cute..PAUSE don't catch feelings. i shook it off and walked to the kitchen and looked for something to cook. i ended up finding some eggs,bacon,and pancake mix. everyone in the house was still asleep so after i fixed everyone's plate, i decided to act an ass. (AN// omg ew im so southern g.😂) i grabbed two pans went upstairs and stopped at the end of the hall. and said, "I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL,YALL NOT GONE GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME." (AN//fav video to this day.😂)

Cordae POV
i woke up and saw that Lonnie was gone. then i heard loud banging. this girl is not really doing this 😒 it's too early babygirl. i walked real quietly behind her and picked her up by the waist and dragged her into my room.
Lonnie: tf was that for cordae?
Cordae: it's too damn early baby girl
Lonnie:*blushes and then shakes her head* let's see if you get any breakfast then since it's too early. *sashays away * (if any of yall watch rupaul's drag race you'll get it😂)
Cordae: *runs after her* awe hell nah i want some food
Still Cordae POV
damn she's beautiful. i've only known her for two days but ik ima wife her.
Lonnie: why are you staring at me?
Cordae: i just wanted to indulge in your beauty a little longer. *pulls her close*
Lonnie: chillll homie. you don't know me like that. *pushes him away with her butt*
Cordae: *whispers in her ear* damn ma, keep playing. that ass will be mine. *smacks her ass*
Syd: yo can y'all not be nasty over a bitch's food please?
Jay: baby you act like i wasn't in them guts last night. *kisses her forehead*
Syd: *laughs* nigga you most definitely were not. you were cuddling with me while we watched OITNB (AN// that's my show im watching season 6 rn.) and talking about how you wanted to go on a date with me don't get it twisted.
Cordae: damn bro. she got you. *laughing*
Nahmir: yo sis you cooked?
everyone jumped.
Lonnie: *holds chest* nigga where the fuck did you come from? scaring folks and shit. but yes nicholas i did cook. *hands him a plate*
Shanie: *yells while smiling* GOOD MORNING YALL!
she gave mir a kiss and hugged lonnie and syd.
Syd: what you so happy for bitch?😐
Lonnie: right!👀
Nahmir: she got that daddy dick last nighttttt.
Shanie: *gasps* NAHMIR STAWWWWPPPP
Nahmir: you know you like it baby. 😜
Cordae: IGHT IGHT! enough! so what y'all wanna do today?
Lonnie: go home *attitudinal*
Cordae:*smirks* ill take you home soon baby girl don't worry.
Syd: mall?
Everyone: bet
Lonnie POV
So Cordae dropped me off at home because apparently im the only one who didn't have clothes at Cordae's house. 🙄 im just tryna figure out why the nigga won't leave.
Lonnie: so...are you gonna leave or....?
Cordae: nahh im good love. (AN// AHAHAHAHA IM GOOD LUV ENJOY.😂)
Lonnie: could you at least sit down? you making me nervous.
Cordae: you sound old as hell saying that shit.
Lonnie: haha you're so funny. 😑
Cordae: why you being so mean all of a sudden?
Lonnie: *undressing* i have no idea what you are talking about.
Cordae POV
when she started undressing,something came over me and I caught myself staring. then she came up to me.
Cordae: i never noticed how little you were until now. *looking down*
Lonnie: im not even that little. *crosses arms across chest*
Cordae: *pulls her closer* you are petite and cute. *looks behind her* and stackedddd. 😩 *smacks her ass*
Lonnie:*surprised* i ain't even that thick.😩
Cordae walks up to Lonnie and starts kissing her. he backs her up to a wall and pins her arms to the wall and...

AN// LOLLLL a sister is late affff on this update and it's shitty im so sorry y'all a lot has been going on. but tell me what y'all think. I MISSED YALL.
-Litty👽💕