Part 1

Jeon Jungkook
Jeon Jungkook was that guy everyone envied. He was perfect at everything he did. Not to mention he was absolutely gorgeous too. He had the perfect upbringing, perfect family that is filthy rich, it's ridiculous. The best education and overall he is just perfect.

Walking down the halls to his next class everyone crowded around him. People were shouting things like marry me and snapping pictures.  A few guys and some girls gave  envious glances and glares to the perfect golden maknae.  He just sighed and kept walking,  hoping they would go away. Eventually the bell rang and the huge group of people dissipated, some ran because they realized they were late. But Jungkook just kept on walking. Acting like he was not late to his class. He wondered how everyone figured out his schedule so quickly. He was trying to avoid all this. He just wanted to walk to class in peace and be the perfect student he is.

(Ok finally he was done with all that dang walking.)

Once he finally reached his class, he opened the door. The teacher was in the middle of the lecture. "Now this is surprising" "Your never late Mr. Jeon". "I'm sorry I was late but the student council held me up." Of course the perfect maknae had to do every club, and be the student council president. " Oh it's alright have a seat Mr. Jeon." Jungkook walked to his friends who were sitting in front of the room. "Well this is new" said Hobi sitting on the other side of the table.  Jungkook sat down in between Jin and Namjoon. They were giving each other love sick glances. Jungkook just rolled his eyes and continued to write his notes.

After class was over Jungkook headed to lunch with his friends. "So why were you late this time golden maknae?" asked Hobi. "Did you even listen to what I said to the teacher hyung"? "Nope I was catching up on some shut eye". " And till this day it amazes me on how little effort you put into your grades"said Jungkook. "And till this day it amazes me how much effort you put into your grades" replied Hobi. "Well people don't call him Mr. Perfect and the golden maknae for nothing"said Jin proudly. Jungkook just rolled his eyes once again and walked ahead of them.

Once they reached reached the lunchroom all heads turn to them. Idle chatter filled the room and some loud whispering was heard. "Oh my god he so hot with that shirt on". "Uhh why does he have to be so perfect"?! said another person. "I know right".

Then something caught Jungkook's attention. "Did you hear what happened to Daniel"? "No what happened"? "Well according to Daniel Jungkook I quote " attacked" him in the middle of the night because he got the same scores as him on the mid terms". He's in the hospital right now"."He's lying right out of his teeth"! Someone whispered loudly. "Jungkook would never do something like that I have been tracking him for almost the past 6 months"! "And I never saw him attack anyone"! "Stalker-ish much"? "No I'm just observing". "Yeah observing, sure".

Hmmm Jungkook thought I will definitely see too that he will never speak a word about me again. Eventually he found a table to sit at with all his friends. Then Namjoon really peaked his interest with this one comment. "Hey did you hear that we are getting a new student soon"?  "Yeah I've heard rumors that he is super smart" said Hobi. " He could be a real challenge to our Maknae. ". "Mmm well I haven't had a good rival in a while". Jungkook said. "Maybe  instead of seeing him as a rival, maybe you  should get to know him first". said Namjoon. "Yeah you might like him Kook"said Jin. "I mean who knows we haven't even met him yet" said Hobi. This guy could be a total asshole for all we know, said Hobi" "Language"! Yelled Jin. "Yeah Yeah whatever" said Hobi. Jin and Hobi began to fight, but Jungkook was not paying attention all he was focused on is how he can crush this new student that is so smart.

Hi this is my first time writing something like this ever. So please give me the benefit of the doubt. I doubt anyone will see this story, but I still have hope!