Part 2

Nobody's P.O.V
"Rise and shine" a maid said while opening up the sheer silk curtains. Jungkook groaned in agony and tried to cover up his face with a pillow. The sun shining on his face. " Can you just give me five more minutes please"? " Why don't you try going to bed, instead of staying up all night to study" said the maid. " It was more then just studying" replied Jungkook.  There was so much work to do on the student council with this charity going on. Jungkook was restless he wanted the biggest turn out possible, it would look good on the academies reputation. He also kept wondering about this supposed new student that was supposed to be coming soon. He wondered if he would actually be a rival to him, and if so how he can crush him.

"Are you going to keep staring off into the distance or are you going to get ready for school"? asked the maid. "Yeah yeah I'm up".
After he was done brushing his teeth and taking a shower. He went downstairs to see his father waiting for him. Strange Jungkook thought I thought he was still in (insert whatever country or state you like).

He walked awkwardly to the table and sat at the far end of the stainless black glass table.
"U-uh why are you here" ? Jungkook asked. His father was not the greeting type so he just got straight to the point. "Have you heard of new student at school"?  He didn't like where this is going, but he can't lie either. "U-umm yeah  I've heard a few rumors".  "Well have you every heard the name Kim Taehyung"?
"T-The name sounds familiar". "Well he is my ultimate rival's son". "I want you to take care of him". "W-Why"?  "So he can know who he is dealing with".  Jungkook was so sick and tired of "taking care of" people. He will fight back this time. " What if I don't want to do it"? asked Jungkook. That's all it took to set his father off. Slowly Jungkook's father started walking towards him. Jungkook got up from the table and started slowly backing away. Then his back was pressed up against the wall. Jungkook's father pinned him up against the wall, and whispered in his ear "do I need to punish you again"? Jungkook shook his head paralyzed by fear he felt he couldn't do anything to stop the inevitable. Jungkook father picked him up (more like dragged him.) him to the bedroom and  locked the door. The door was soundproof so know one heard Jungkook's screaming in agony.

Ok people this scene was terrible I know, but I'm trying so A for effort. I will try to update regularly but it's harder than it looks to a write a story.
Well farewell for now!