Part 3

Nobody's P.O.V
After Jungkook's "punishment" he was practically manhandled to the car by his one of the maids.  Once he was in the car the driver sped off to the academy. (Time skip) Once he reached the academy he limped out of the car, and to his friends. "Dude what happened to you"? asked Hobi. "Nothing really just fell down the stairs" replied Jungkook.   "Oh ok then, also  guess what the new student everyone has been talking about should be coming today" said Hobi excitedly. " And supposedly he comes from a rich family" said Jin. "Just like you Kook" said Namjoon. " Trust me I am well aware about this new student". Everyone looked at him with a questionable look. But they just ignored it and kept talking. (Time skip, because I am to lazy to write about their trip to class). Once they reached the classroom, as usual everyone stopped to stare at the infamous Jeon Jungkook.

"Ok seriously we've known this guy since high school, why is that every time he walks into a damn room everyone starts fainting, drooling 🤤, and ogling at him"? The girl that was stalking him for the last six months rose up from her chair and stomped to the  person that said it. She got right in his face and said " you better shut the fuck up before I rip your face off". " Instead of insulting everyone why don't you just mind your own business".

"That's not what I meant". "I was just asking a fucking question". "Well why the hell do you give a damn if we stare at him or not"? " Are jealous of him or something"? asked the girl. "Jungkook means absolutely nothing to me". " He beat my brother so bad with his bodyguards I can't even recognize him anymore"! "I there was Laura I saw everything that happened"! So the girls name is Laura, Jungkook thought. "What happened to you Laura we used to be best friends". "When Jungkook came along he just ruined everything"!

The girl or should I say Laura was getting ready to slap him but the teacher walked in. "What is going on here"? said the teacher. "Nothing ma'am". "Ok then well I'm sure you have heard of the new student that should be coming today. "So please treat him kindly". "You can come in now" said the teacher.

Oooo cliffhanger, I wonder who it could be??
Sorry I haven't updated in so long I have been really busy lately. Plus I just got my phone back, because I was grounded. 😅