Sequal Chapter 16

While standing waiting for my discharge papers, Dally came beside me.

"Hey kid, how you doing?", he asked.

"I lost the baby.", I sighed.

"What!?", He raised his voice. I nodded and took the papers. "Kyrie, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. I wasn't prepared to be a mom anyways.", I said.

"Don't put yourself down kid.", Dally comforted. I sighed. Then, I felt an arm go across my shoulders and another my waist. I looked up at the guy with the arm across my shoulders and smiled at Soda, then Ponyboy.

Finally, we made it back to the Curtis house. I wasn't in the mood to deal with loud, rowdy boys, so I went into mine and Pony's room to lay down. As I laid in the dark, I was so close to being asleep until I heard a door open. When I turned to see who it was I smiled. It was Ponyboy.

"Hey, baby.", he said. I held my arms out and he walked over to me and got beside me.

"Just hold me.", I said, exhausted. He wrapped me up like a python and held me close. I fell asleep into a deep sleep.

~* Extremely short chapter. I just wanna say, I reread the story and laughed at how crazy and dramatic I made Kyrie. She reminds me of myself sometimes haha. But, I guess the point is, thank you guys for reading and supporting so far. Not for a while, but soon the story will...end. )': But, on the bright side, I started a new fanfic called Tears for Dallas feel free to check it out and for you TWD fans I have Afraid . (: *~