0.2 Dream

Unedited

Luke's POV

I jumped up from my bed it was just a dream. Ashton wasn't real. Michael wasn't real none of that happened. I looked at the clock it was 6:12am. I had to get ready for school. I jumped up from my bed and ran to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and went to the closet in the bathroom and got a blue towel out. I saw that steam showing up in the bathroom so I quickly stripped and jumped in. When I was done I wrapped in around my waist and opened the door to get clothes. I found black skinny jeans and a All Time Low shirt i first put on my underwear then my skinny jean. Since it was only 6:45 I didn't put my shirt on and just walked down stairs. I don't know why I do it but I never put my shirt on when I finish showering my mum always got mad at me for it cause she sometimes would have people over early in the morning and her son is walking down stairs with no shirt on. That was one of those days. I walked down stairs hearing my mum talking to people. She saw me and I knew she was going to say to things.

"Luke first put a shirt on, second did you take your pills yet?" She said.

"No that's why I came down here and why do I have to wear a shirts it's not like I have boo-"

"Luke Robert Hemmings! Go put on a shirt right now it's rude to my guest to see you with no shirt on!" My mum yelled.

"Fine" I sighed.

I ran upstairs and put on my shirt and then got my pill box and took the ones out of Thursday. I went down stairs and quickly got water. I swallowed them down. I saw the tim 6:57am, so I quickly took and apple and my backpack, yelled bye to my mum. She probably didn't hear because she talking to our 'guess'. I shoved the apple in the backpack and hung in on my shoulder. I took my phone out of my jeans pocket and saw a text from my friend Calum. Calum was my best friend.

From: Cal :-)

Hey I see you :D

To: Cal :-)

Where?

From: Cal :-)

Turn around

I turned around and saw him smiling at me.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi! So I heard yesterday you and your mum went out you find any guys or girls." He said smirking.

What he means when he asked me if I found any guys or girls is because I bisexual. Yeah I really don't get picked on because of it. Since I am on the soccer team I think that's why people don't pick on me.

"No I didn't" I said.

"Aww, but you will I promise." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Hopefully." I said.

"Come on your Luke hemmings leader on the soccer team any guy or girl would be lucky to call you their boyfriend. I mean like every girl in the school wants to date you. Just date them." He said.

"Cal they all just want to get in my pants." I said looking at him.

"Ok fine."

We walked up to school grounds and a couple girls said 'hi Luke' and then laughed. I just waved back.

"LUKE! CALUM!" Someone yelled.

We turned around and saw are friend Dylan. He ran up to us.

"There this new kid a year older then us and I think he going to kill us all it's the way he looks. Wait shh he comes." Dylan said hiding behind me.

I saw a boy with curly hair and greenish brown eyes. He had this look on his face. Then when he looked over here I notice him. He is the guy from my dream. Everyone was looking at him. Then a kid with green hair ran up to him. I saw his face. Michael! Could that kids name be Ashton.