0.6 New Life

Luke's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I ran down stairs and my mum handed me a plate of food. I thanked her and ate my food. She sat down in front of me and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"So do you like this Ashton guy?" She smiled.

"What! No he is just a friend!" I lied. I really did like Ashton he was different from another people I hung out with. She looked at me and smirked.

"Aww you do! You have a crush on him!" She said.

"Fine I have a small crush but it will go away." I said getting up and putting my dish in the sink.

"Awww why do you want it to go away?"

"He is a grade above me and he is Coach's son what if we break up then the Coach will hate me!" I said.

"He won't hate you." She said.

"Yes he will and he'll kick me off the team." I said panicking.

"Luke if you like Ashton then you like Ashton. Ashton likes you back why else would he ask you on a date he already told you that you were hot. If he kicks you off the team then he would be making the biggest mistake of his life." She hugged me.

"Thank mum." I said.

"Yup now go take a shower we are going to the store. I have to go get Lucy up." She said going upstairs. I went up to my room took my phone and my speaker and a towel and headed in the bathroom. I locked the door and plug in my phone to the speaker and put on America Idiot by Green Day. I turned on the water and waited. When I saw that steam was coming out I stripped and jumped in the shower. After my shower I quickly got dress and then ran down stairs. I put on my black vans and waited for my mum. She walked down stairs with Lucy. She took her purse and we went out the door. I sat in the front while my mum strapped the baby seat thing for Lucy. She got in the front seat and started the car after Lucy was in the seat. I turned on the radio and turned on Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. I started singin.

"Teenagers scare the living shit-"

"LUKE!" my mum yelled.

"What!" I said.

"Don't say that around Lucy she start saying it then your aunt will be mad at me!" she said.

"Fine!" I said turning on Union JCarry You.

"SO YOU KNOW THAT ILL CARRY YOUUUUU." I screamed. My mum started laughing. I couldn't help but giggle when I mean giggle I mean giggle.

After the store we came home it was a lazy day for me. I was just about to take a nap when my phone went off.

Damnit.

-----

I know it is short!!

I don't have wifi at my house yet but yeah!

I got 5SOS tickets for

August 1

&

August 2

IM SOOO EXCITED!! Since you guys like this I updated.