0.5 Birthday

*1 week later*

Ashton's POV

I woke up to pancakes. Luckily it was Saturday. I got up and walked down stairs I saw my Mum, Lauren, and Harry.

"Good morning." I said sitting down.

"Good morning honey. Don't you have something to say to Lauren." My mum said.

"Umm... Ummm.." I didn't know what to say what was today.

"Ashton come here for a minutes." Harry said.

I followed my little brother and then he said "it's Lauren's birthday ash."

"What! I forgot her birthday." I said. I ran in the room and hugged her.

"I am sorry I forgot your birthday. Happy birthday!" I said. I hugged her tight and she laughed. "Mum said for you to take me to the mall. She gave me $150 dollars so we can go." She said.

"Ok let's take Harry too." I said.

"Ok but I want this Luke guy to come too." She smiled. I just nodded I got my phone and called Luke.

After like 3 rings he picked up. "Hello Ashton."

"Hey! My sister wants to meet you so we are going to the mall so do you want to come with?" I spoke.

"Yeah sur- MUM SHE ON MY LEG AGAIN." I heard him yell.

"Sorry about that but ya I would love to come." He said.

"Ok see you in like 5." I said.

"Bye." He said and the line went dead. Lauren, Harry, and I walked out the door. Lauren and Harry jumped in back. I turned up the radio and MKTO Classic was on. I started singing so did Lauren and Harry. I made sure everyone had there seat belt on and then headed to Luke's. When I got there I called Luke.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey we are here." I said.

"Oh ok I am co- LUCY GET OFF MY LEG!!" I heard him yell.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah just my cousin she holding onto my leg. She only 2 and she won't let me leave the house cause she thinks I am going to get hurt." He said.

"Aww." I said.

"Haha hold on. MUM SHE WONT GET OFF MY LEG ASHTON IS WAITING FOR ME!" He yelled.

"LUKE PLEASE TAKE HER WITH YOU SHE GOING TO START CRYING WHEN YOU LEAVE!" I think his mum yelled.

"Hey Ashton can my cousin come with cause my mum doesn't want her crying." He asked.

"Yeah of course." I said.

"Ok I am coming." And then the line went dead

I looked seeing Lauren and Harry smiling at me. "Please don't act so weird around him and ask him a bunch of question I really like him ok." I told them. They just nodded. I then saw Luke holding a little girl and she was playing with his hair. He started laughing. He saw me and walked to me car he opened the door and set his cousin on his lap.

"Hello Ashton." He said.

"Hello Luke. Oh this is my sister Lauren and my brother Harry." I told him pointing at them.

"Hi I am Luke and this is my cousin Lucy." He said.

They smiled and waved at him. We listened to the radio while Luke tried to get Lucy to stop 'messing' up his hair.

"Lwkey!" Lucy said.

"What?" He asked.

"I love you." She said clearly.