Three.

"Hi" Jenna squeaked.

Jeremy was right in front of her dressed in jeans and a leather jacket with a T-shirt inside. He looked good enough to eat and really mad. She scoffed in her head and thought if someone was to be mad then it should be her. He's the one who disappeared and never contacted her. He didn't have a right to be mad. She did. But honestly she was too shocked to  even tell Tony to put her down.

"Can we talk?" he asked then looking around added "alone"

"Actually we're about to close up." she replied still dangling from Tony's behind.

"Then I'll walk you home"

"We kind of have dinner plans" why couldn't he just leave? 

"Jennifer I really need to talk to you." his voice was impatient. "Could you please put her down?" he asked but it came out as a command and not a request.

"Uhm Jenna do you know this guy?" Tony finally asked finding his voice. The room had dropped to zero degrees and you could cut the tension with a knife.

"I know his name. Other than that, not really" now she was starting to get mad. The shock had worn off and everything else inside her body was boiling. Anger being on top.

"Jennifer"

"Fine.. You guys go ahead and I'll join you some other time." she told Tony and Jake then turned to Jeremiah and said "I'll just change."

She left the three men alone and it got awkward. Jeremiah glared at Tony with an expression that said 'put her hands on her again and I will ruin you' while Tony glared back with his own that said 'you don't own her'. Jake looked from one guy to the other and wondered if it was wise to start a conversation. From the moment Jeremiah had walked in and saw Tony's hands on Jennifer, there had been a mutual agreement that they were rivals. Jeremiah looked over Tony and decided he was only a kid and had absolutely nothing on him.

"So....." Jake started but they both cut off him.

"Don't"  "shut up"

He clamped his mouth shut and prayed for Jenna to hurry before the two men decided to exchange blows. They were both radiating animosity towards each other and looking over at Jeremiah, Jake decided the guy was too strong. If Tony got in a fight with him, he would up and leave them to sort it out themselves. No need to risk stray blows on his money maker.

"Am done. Tell Lily I'll see her Monday. Bye guys" she said then left with Jeremiah.

"That guy looks like that billionaire who owns Maxcorp." Jake said after they had left.

"No way. Why would a guy with so much money show his face around these parts?"  Tony replied hoping he was right or else he had no chance with Jenna. He liked her. She was sweet and laughed freely with no care in the world. But that didn't mean he could see that something was bothering her. There was sadness in her eyes and if he hadn't made a move on her, it was because he didn't want to rush things. He figured he could just wait until she was ready then he would ask her out. But seeing Jeremiah and how she had looked at him, he cursed his luck. He should have just asked her out the first night they met.

"Hey am done. Where's Jenna?" Lily asked coming from the back.

"She left with some guy. Said she'll see you on Monday" Jake answered her because his friend looked like he wanted to cry.

"Oh okay. Let's go then" Jake pushed Tony and he almost fell off the chair. Cursing he got up and they left.

"I'm sorry" Jeremiah said. He knew she was mad at him. Her face was so expressive and he could read ever emotion that passed thru it. That was why she had been on his mind ever since he last saw her. She was an open book.