ii.

[ ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED IN the arsonist

[ ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED IN the arsonist. ]

Explanation: Multi-Ship ]

Hi, AJ here.

Here's the breakdown of 'multi-ship' for those who don't know what that means.

In the least confusing way to explain it, multi-ship basically means supporting multiple ships and it's not conflicting at all. When we RP, our messages are basically their own universe for Chanyeol and your character (and whoever you wish to add in). With the exception of the EXO members (ot12) and his nephew and family, other RP characters ('anons') don't exist to him and I won't bring anyone else in except for them. My inbox is like a multi-verse, with each correspondence being its own world. I will never discuss what happened in one RP with another person. That's for our eyes only!

To make it even simpler, it's basically like having multiple Chanyeols that can date multiple people. I did this because I hate breaking peoples' hearts and also because if there's actual chemistry there I'm not going to deny it. If I ship something, I'd rather make it sail than sink!

Also, please don't go around saying that he's cheating on you, because he's not. The other character doesn't exist to him.

Thank you for understanding and if you need more clarification don't be scared to ask!

xx AJ
thesparklequeen }