IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ

hi.

i just wanted to explain why i haven't been online as much this past year, as it has been severely impacting my roleplays on here and has been affecting not only chanyeol's relationships, but my friendships with the admins on lots of the accounts.

as some of you know, i am a senior in high school. what most of you don't know, is that i struggle with a lot of health issues caused (mostly) by my own doing. for years, i have severely neglected myself and my body. this is all coming back to haunt me now, and i have been in and out of the hospital since the school year began. these issues have made it incredibly difficult for me to have the energy to do even the simplest of tasks, and with how involved i am in my school (and the academic-heavy curriculum i put on myself) most of the little energy i have left goes into that. this has caused me to go into a vicious cycle, as i end up in the hospital again shortly after i get back out. 

dealing with all the senior related things hasn't been helping, as i had been struggling to meet all the college application deadlines while in the hospital.

i would just like to apologize to everyone that i have hurt as a result of this. i have over fifty active roleplays, and it is very difficult trying to respond to all of them in a timely manner, especially when i already have such a limited amount of time to do so. this can result in something that appears to be favoritism, as i normally end up replying to the most recent replies because it's right there... i just wanted to say that i have never favored any rp over another. i don't choose to respond to you just because i'm bored. every single rp has a reason why i love them, and i swear it's not because i'm picking favorites. it's just because i saw one person's and not another's. i really am so sorry.

with that said, i think it might be best if i delete... i feel like i've hurt too many people and i'm not okay with that...

aj.