Epilogue

.=.=.=.=

' The best feeling in the whole world is watching things finally fall into place after watching them fall apart for so long. '

.=.=.=.=

Venus rode around the edge of the yard on Taz's back, her three year old daughter, Poppy Mags, between her legs laughing madly. Finnick sat on the fence with their eldest son, who was all of five, and their two youngest boys in his arms; aged one. Just as she had wanted, their eldest son, Blue Hades, was a spitting image of Finnick; their daughter a spitting image of herself. The twins, Ash Finnick and Phoenix Rayne, were a perfect mixture of them both, each of the features being easily seen.

The girl laughed when Tommy raced past her on Jackson, causing Poppy to start laughed madly again. Taz was quick to want to charge after the pair, but she held him back for the safety of her daughter. She smiled at Tommy's girlfriend as she approached the fence, the red head was originally from Two and had decided to move away from the city.

'Faster, Mummy,' Poppy called; 'Faster.'

Venus let Taz go a little bit, not letting him charge off like he wanted, but it was enough to let him take over Jackson once more. The horses outside the yard were running around like mad men, kicking up and carrying on at the sight of the race going on. But the girl slowly pulled Taz to a stop, the boys cheering as she let the black gelding wander over to them.

'You won, Mummy,' Blue cheered.

'Yeh, we go really fast,' Poppy raised her hands in the air.

'You want a ride, bub?' She asked Finnick; 'I'll bring Jayda in for you.'

'Daddy gone go for a ride!'

'Yes, Daddy is,' Finnick smiled as he watched Tommy helped his daughter down.

'Hey, Lyla,' Venus greeted the girl from Two.

'Hey, Ve,' Lyla replied; 'Should you really be riding? You're due in two months.'

'I rode with this lot up until three weeks, I think I'm good.'

'Do you know what gender?'

'Another little girl.'

Lyla cooed as Finnick helped Venus down from Taz's back, Tommy taking the twins after placing Poppy on the ground. The Hereford girl took the kids as he took Taz, letting both the horses back out to the paddock.

'Hey, Tom. Could you grab Jayda?' She called after him.

'Yeh,' The eighteen year old called back.

'Thankyou.'

Blue clambered down from the fence, rushing over to hug his father's leg as he looked up at Lyla. Depsite looking like Finnick, he had the personality of Tommy Hereford when he was young; he was incredibly shy around other people. Poppy was exactly like Venus, confident as ever but not overly. The twins were yet to find themselves, but Venus had her ideas. She figured that Phoenix would be a lot like her husband, Ash the same but not to the same extent.

They hadn't heard much from Katniss or Peeta over the years, just a mere card and teddy when each child was born. They had done the same when they couple from Twelve had, had their two kids. Annie visited every other week with her son and husband, and after Johanna had apologised for what she had done, Venus allowed her to visit as often as she wanted; which ended up being once every six months. Nyx and the others visited occasionally, but not near as often as the others due to the high demand of their work.