~Chapter 22- Mistletoe~

As much as Marco enjoyed the meal, he was glad to be home.

His phone buzzed, a message from Jackie, he huffed at the sight of her name.

Hey, Marco sorry for earlier, I didn't mean it, forgive me? xx

Go away, Jackie...

Still not allowed to message my boyfriend? xx

What boyfriend?

What do you mean?

You know what I mean, goodbye, Jackie...

You're pathetic...

Not as pathetic as you worrying about me running off with a foreign exchange student... :D

"...And... Blocked." Marco smiled at his work and showed Star his phone.

"Well played," Star whispered.

"Now we need to put Christmas decorations up!" Marco rushed to a cupboard in his parent's room, it was full of Christmas things!

He brought lots of bags down and showed them to Star, "Lets put these up,"

Mrs. Diaz and Mr. Diaz helped them put up the tree and left the rest to Star and Marco.

~Star's pov~

Putting up the decorations was fun, but also hard work, we stopped in the middle of decorating and decided to do the rest in the morning...

~Christmas Eve~

"Marco..." I cooed.

Marco sat up in his bed, used to getting up early with me.

"Yeah?"

"Can we finish putting up decorations?"

"I thought we did them all?" Marco got up and scratched his head.

"No, i found more!" I showed him the bag of decorations.

"Come on then, Star..." We went downstairs and I sat on the floor, watching Marco hang up banners.

I dug in the bag and pulled out mistletoe.

"What's this?" I examined it carefully, before realizing what it was, I blushed and stuffed it back in the bag.

Marco looked at me "I believe that is mistletoe..."

He walked over to me, "Well, we have to follow tradition..."

I felt my cheeks heating up, but I accepted Marco's approach...

He planted a kiss on my lips and I think a grew at least 50 degrees hotter at that moment. He released his lips from mine and we stared at each other for a while...

"Wow, that was..."

Marco placed his finger on my lips.