Their first time

after me and juggie got back to his trailer after the jubilation he sat on the couch and gave me the heart eyes. "are you ok juggie?" "yeah, I'm just so happy to have found someone like you." "someone like me?" "someone who is smart and sexy." "juggie" "I love you Betty Cooper." "I love you, Jughead Jones." he leans in and gives me a kiss. the kiss just gets more and more heated until I am on his lap and rocking my hips to make him hard. he is hard in 10 minutes flat and moaning in the kiss. we are clawing at each others clothes and he picks me up slamming me into walls which I love. he slames me in the cabord and counter top I get my shirt off and he gets his off and I am in awe when I see that he has a 6 pack. he goes to kissing my neck and leaving the occanional hicky. "juggie?" "hm?" "b-b-bed" "whatever you want baby." he takes me down the hall still carring me to the bedroom. when we get to the bedroom he lays me on the bed and gets on top of me. "juggie..I want all of you tonight. I want to go all the way." "betts are you sure?" "yeah." he just gives a kiss as a rely. I pull down my pants so that I am in my bra and underwear and he takes off his jeans so that he is in his boxers. at this point I am thinking to myself "Am I really about to have sex with Jughead Jones?" he goes to town kissing my neck and the tops of my boobs. everytime he kisses the tops of my boobs it makes me give a slight moan. I finally cant take anymore and I sit up and take off my bra to expose my boobs. he just stops and stares before laying back on top of me to whisper "you are so fucking sexy betty cooper" this just makes me moan even louder telling him that I want him and that I cant wait anymore. he slips his hand in my underwear to rub my clit and finger me. when he fingers me it hurts really bad but it fels so good at the same time. soon I cant wait anymore. "juggie I need you." "what do you want?" Jughead asks with a smirk. "you." he slips off his boxers and he is rock hard and throbbing. he lays back on top of me and pushes his cock into my pussy and I moan so loud that Jughead has to cover my mouth with his hand. I yank at my underwear because I want him inside me so bad and once I get them off Jughead spits on his hand and rubs it on his dick so that it wet and slides the tip in and then the rest of his dick. it hurts but that pain is turned into pleasure when he started moving. once he starts moving I can't control my moans "f-f-ffuuccckk juggie! you feel so fucking good in my tight little pussy!!" "b-b-ah betty!! f-fuck you feel so good! who's pussy is this?" "it's your pussy" "it's my pussy what?" Jughead asks while placing a hand on my neck as a way to choke me. "it's your pussy daddy" "that's right." his thrusts into me became harder and harder until I was practically screaming his name. I could feel that I was closing to cumming when he started to slow down and one more hard thrust into me he came and I did to. he waited until he was fully done before he pulled out and layed down next to me pulling the blanket over us and wrapping me in his arms saying "sweet dreams cooper, I love you." and falling asleep.

A/n: if I should start this story back up comment down below:)