We shouldn't do this here

Betty's POV:

Me, Juggie, Archie, Kevin, Moose, Cheryl, and Toni were all at Ronnie's for a party. Kevin and Moose were in her parents room doing god knows what, Cheryl and Toni where in the corner making out and Archie and Ronnie where in her room so that left me and Jug in the living room. Jughead had been drinking a lot and was heavily inxocicated while I was still sober as I was the DD.

I felt a hand on my thigh and start rubbing it, I look over and see Jughead leaning his head against my shoulder. "Jug.. What are you doing"? I ask my face heating up. " You look so beautiful tonight Betty. " He says moving his hand closer to my center. "Jug." I say letting out a shaky breath. I feel him start laying kisses on my neck and he moves his hand until he's teasing my clit outside of my underwear. I let out a moan but then I realize were we are and push him away, while standing in front of him. "What?" Jug asks kind of dazed. "We can't do this here Jug." I say. "Why not baby?" He asks pulling me close to him by my waist. "Because we aren't at my house, we are at Ronnie's!" I say putting my hands on his shoulders. "Oh please Betty, I see the way you were eyeing me" He says bringing his hand up to rub me through my underwear almost making my knees buckle. I sigh and mentally say "fuck it" I sit myself down on his lap and I feel his boner poking me.

I grind myself down on him making him grip my hips and grind me the way he wants, us moaning and groaning here and there. I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants and grabbed his member making him suck in a breath and groan when I start stroking it. When I know he's had enough I slide off his pants and my dress, bra, and panties. I strip Jughead of his clothes and slip back into his lap once again, this time line up myself and sink down. Jughead groans as I sink down, taking all of him in I let out a moan of pain. After I get used to him I pick myself up and sink back down building up a rythem, making him hold my hips, making me go at his pace. Making me moan loudly "f-f-fuck juggie in gonna cum" I say as his thrusts get sloppy. "Fuck me too Betts. Cum with me baby". He says as he gives me one good more hard thrust and I feel him cum inside me, I moan loudly and cum all over him. We come down from high I get off his lap, panting and then we get dressed. We lay down and cuddle, I listen to his heart beat and feel myself drift off.

Hiii I'm back!! Sorry this chapter sucked I have to get used to writing again but here ya go😊 as always if you have any requests don't forget to drop it in the comments