7 minutes in heaven pt 2

Jughead walked over to me with a smirk...

Betty's POV: When me and Juggie got in the closet I heard him lock the door. "Why did you lock the door?" I ask, my cheeks starting to go red. "Because we are gonna be in here more than 7 minutes." He says walking towards me and backing me up against a wall, kissing me roughly. It caught me by suprise but I kissed back anyway. He wrapped his hands around the backs of my thighs. "Jump baby." He whisperd against my neck making me shiver and jump, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He pulled down my skirt and teased my entrance with his fingers. "Fuck jug, please don't tease." I whimperd throwing my head back. He slammed 3 fingers inside me and moved them harshly in and out. I don't mind the pain, I actually have a pain kink.  (A/N oof😂). He set me down and pulled his pants down and grabbed a condom from his back pocket. He slid the condom on and picked me back up. "Ready?" He asked me. "Yeah." I said resting my head back. He lined himself up and pushed in, making me let out a hiss of pain. He stopped once he got all the way in and let me adjust. When I nodded for him to go he pulled out halfway and slid back in, making me moan lightly. He picked up the pace making me moan loudly, so loud that Jug had to cover my mouth. "Fuck Betty I'm close." Jug  moaned in my ear. "Me too, Juggie." I moaned back. He thrusted into me one last and hard time and we both came together. He fell limp against my body and there was a knock at the door. "Uh sad hobo and  Betty you guys done fucking?" It was Cheryl.

A/n: hey guys I'm back😁. Sorry it took so long. Merry Christmas guys!! 🖤🖤🌹🌹🌹
Be sure to vote and leave a comment and requests of what you guys would like to see🖤🌹