Touch Test

"Now pretty boy, let's have some fun".

Jungkook gulped.

"Now, I want to see exactly what I am paying for. I am sure you are worth every dime, but, let's do some tests". V walked over to a dresser. He took off his shirt and folded it neatly putting it away. Jungkook watched every movement that was made. Holy fuck was this man gorgeous. Jungkook had many clients, but V was by far the best looking one. He questioned his sexuality at least 10 times in the last 30 seconds. V had tan skin and was very long and slim. His body looked like porcelain. Jungkook licked his lips to hide the fact that he was drooling. This man just dripped sex appeal.

V was aware of the eyes on him. He walked over to the bed and laid next to the chestnut haired boy.
"Tonight, I will not touch you, but you will obey me. I will have you screaming in ecstasy before you leave". The smirk on the older's face said it all. Jungkook wanted to know how he could be so confident, but he kept his mouth shut, he remembered the rules, and he didn't want to learn what a punishment was.

"Now, pull those pretty panties down to your knees baby."

Jungkook did as he was told. He laid down flat on his back. Taking two fingers of each hand, he slipped them in the sides of the lace undies and slid them down raising his butt just a little to get them past it. As soon as the panties were at his knees, he dared to speak. " What else would you like me to do for you Mister V?"

"Touch yourself. I want to see you make yourself hard. I want to see you get off with me next to you. But, you cum when I say." V was very forceful with the last part of his sentence. He was going to make this boy squirm. He was going to have him calling his name. And he wasn't going to lay a finger on him.

Jungkook gave a slow nod. He put his hand around his member and started to stroke slowly. V stared directly in his eyes as he started to increase his pace. Jungkook couldn't hold back the small moans that started to escape his lips. He increased his speed again, bringing his hips up off the bed to match his pace. He was fucking his hand and it never felt so good. The man next to him just stared. He eye fucked him from head to toe. Jungkook had never felt so wanted and vulnerable. What was this man doing? He had masturbated many times for clients, but this was different.

Jungkook was close to his climax, his breathing became very labored and he started to sweat.

"Stop". Jungkook didn't even second guess the command. He stopped. He needed release, he looked over to V and a small whine escaped his lips.

"Patience pretty boy, you will get to cum soon. Now, come here".

Jungkook got on his knees on the bed. V got flat on his back and put the pillow under his beautiful blond head.

" Sit on top of me pretty boy. As I said, I will not touch you. My pants will stay on, but you will ride me until you cum."

Jungkook did as he was told. He got on top of the man. He had his knees on either sides of the blonde's hips. Jungkook started to move his hips against the older's lap. He felt the hardness underneath him and gulped. The anaconda trapped in the pants underneath him was enormous. As he moved back and forth he put his hand back on his cock. He stroked himself while he humped the beautiful man underneath him. As he got closer V took notice.

Taehyung POV

As the pretty boy stroked himself and rode me, I bucked my hips up from time to time to hear him moan louder and louder. I knew that eventually he was going to make me cream my pants, but I didn't care. This man was beautiful, and I was going to make him mine. As he rode my clothed member, I imagined being inside him. Oh how I wanted to fuck his pretty hole until he couldn't walk. But that would happen eventually. I was going to have him begging me for my cock. I was going to make him yearn for me and only me. He just didn't know it yet.

Jungkook started to grind on me faster and faster. His hand had gotten to an inhuman pace on his hard as a rock member. I took pity on him.

End of POV

Jungkook was close. He could barely breathe, and his moans echoed in the room.

"Please Mister V, please let me cum. I need it. I need it so bad. Please". Jungkook could barely get his words out between pants and moans.

" Cum for me baby."

At those words Jungkook released white hot ribbons all over Taehyung's chest and belly. He had never came so hard in his entire life. He crawled off of the messy shirtless man and laid down on the bed. He bent over the man's stomach and started to lick up the mess he made.

" Oh you dirty little slut. I didn't ask you to do that. That isn't for tonight".

"I am sorry Mister V."

" So, Jungkook" V said with one eyebrow raised, "Am I your only client now"?

Jungkook took a breath. He thought about tonight's events. He thought about how this could help him with his tuition faster than any other client had. Plus, this sexy man wanted him. With a small gulp Jungkook looked the man straight in the eyes. " I am all yours".

Taehyung smiled. " Call me Taehyung".

With that, the man got up and left the room. Jungkook got dressed quickly and headed downstairs to Namjoon. The older friend stood up and glanced at the younger to make sure everything was ok. With a reassuring nod from the younger, both men started to head for the front door. The maid stopped them and handed Jungkook another envelope.

"The rest of your money sir. Also, there are instructions inside, and a car key. The car is at your house waiting for you. The master asks that next time you come alone in the car provided. He told me to remind you of the rules just in case you wanted to protest."

Jungkook nodded. The two men left.

Namjoon waited until they were outside. He looked at Jungkook . "Bro, what happened up there?"

"He didn't touch me, yet I had the best orgasm of my life. And now, he is my only client. And you my friend might be out of a bodyguard job ".

"Fine by me, you didn't pay me anyway".

Both men started to chuckle. Jungkook was silent the whole way home. All he could think about was Taehyung. He couldn't wait for the next appointment.