Rules Are Meant to be Broken

"Ughnn, right there. Deeper, yes, yes! Fuck that feels so good! Please don't stop!"
"Dude, if you keep moaning like I am fucking you, then I will break my promise to just pamper you for the evening."
"I am sorry baby, but your hands feel so good on my shoulders. You give the best massages, I can't control my sounds around you. And it was your idea to pamper me, so shush." Taehyung stuck his tongue out at Jungkook playfully.
The brunette rolled his eyes smiling.
"I shouldn't even be giving you special treatment, you did tell me to do my worst. I didn't disappoint you did I?"
"I didn't think you were going to break me. When I can finally walk, I am going to fuck you into next week."
It had been three days since the party at the Pink Palace. Three days since Taehyung submitted to Jungkook, three days since Taehyung finally admitted how he feels for the brunette, and three days since Jungkook broke Taehyung's ass. Of course, the blonde was milking his pain for all it was worth, but Jungkook didn't seem to mind. The only thing that he was getting tired of was Taehyung and his teasing. The blonde knew that his moans turned Jungkook on, so he made sure that he got overly vocal for everything. During dinner, his noodles were just a little too tasty, and the shower was just a little too relaxing, and of course the massage was apparently orgasmic, and Jungkook was getting very sexually frustrated. He promised to pamper the aching male, but right now, all he wanted to do was lay him down, turn him over, and show him what after sex pain really felt like, but he was being nice. For now.
"Baby."
"Mhmm?"
"Can you cuddle me now?" Taehyung sounded like a cute child. Jungkook couldn't help but smile a big grin as he crawled on the bed next to the adorable male.
"Now, can you be good? If you are using cuddle time as a ploy to make me horny, it will not end well for either of us."
"I'll be good. I swear. Scouts honor." Taehyung put his fingers in the air like a Boy Scout would.
"You weren't even a boy scout, so knock it off and come here."
Taehyung scooted himself back so that his front was flush with Jungkook's back. The brunette knew that being the little spoon might end badly, but he was hoping that the man behind him would behave. He learned very quickly that he was very wrong.
Jungkook POV
As soon as we got comfortable, I knew this was a mistake. We are supposed to be cuddling, but somebody is thinking he is very sly by slowly adjusting himself at my backside.
"Stop moving."
I heard him chuckle slightly. "I'm just trying to get comfortable baby boy."
I knew what he was doing, and using baby boy? Seriously? If I wasn't horny before, I certainly was now. I had been considering letting him take control, but I am just a tad nervous. I have never bottomed before. I never even considered it, but for this man, this beautiful blonde adonis of a man, I would do almost anything.
As I sat there in thought, I could feel a hand snaking around my middle heading south. Maybe if I fake sleeping. That's it I'll pretend to be asleep.
END POV

Taehyung POV
These past few days have been amazing. I probably was mistaken when I told Jungkook to do his worst, but it ended up being so amazing. The soreness after was definitely worth feeling him make love to me. I love Jungkook, I truly love him. I want him in every way. So, for the past couple days I have been teasing him, but he hasn't broken yet. So, now as we cuddle, I am going to give it one last try.
End POV

As Taehyung's hand drifted slowly towards Jungkook's cock, the brunette tried to stay completely still, hoping that Taehyung would think he was asleep and leave him alone.
"Jungkook. Baby boy. Lover.I know you aren't asleep, nobody sleeps THAT still." Taehyung knew his lover was awake, so he proceeded with his plan. He got closer to the male, if that was even possible, and he kissed the outer shell of his ear before engulfing the whole thing in his mouth and biting lightly. Jungkook couldn't hold back his moans, his ears were his weak spot. Taehyung grabbed on to the moaning man's cock and slowly began stroking up and down.
"Oh, that's not ugnnn fair." Everything started to blur in pleasure for Jungkook. He wanted Taehyung, he needed him, but he was trying to keep his composure. He was failing miserably.
Jungkook finally let go of his facade and arched into Taehyung's hand. The blonde got the signal and started to pump faster.
"Do you like that baby."
"F F Feels so so good, please don't stop." Jungkook was in ecstasy. Taehyung had his cock gripped tight, pumping it at a hard but steady pace, and his teeth were grazing against his ear. It was heaven. Taehyung let go of the man's now dripping cock and grabbed his face turning it so that he could kiss Jungkook's pretty pink lips.
"I love making you feel good *kiss*, I love hearing you moan *kiss*. Jungkook?"
"Y yes?" Just hearing Taehyung's voice in his ear was making him weak with need.
"I love you." Taehyung said it just above a whisper, and directly into the brunette's ear.
Jungkook immediately turned around to face the male.
"And I love you. I tried to fight it, but I can't anymore." Taehyung smiled brightly after hearing these words.
"Tae?"
"Mhmm?" Taehyung was busy leaving kisses all over Jungkook's face while rubbing his hands up and down the man's body.
"Taehyung, look at me."
Taehyung did as he was instructed, looking into the beautiful man's gorgeous brown orbs.
Jungkook swallowed audibly.
"Are you alright baby?" Taehyung was concerned, Jungkook looked very uneasy.
"Taehyung, please.."
"Please what babyboy. What do you need."
"Please Tae, please make love to me."
"I thought you'd never ask."
And with that the two men made love for hours. Jungkook let Tae take control and it was the best decision he had ever made. This was the first time he ever let a man take him. He was in love, they were in love, and that was all that mattered in that moment. Jungkook always lived by rules, but with Taehyung everything had changed.
Because with love, rules are meant to be broken.