My Gay Side

(They are not famous and professional singers in this story)
.................................................
Taehyung 's POV

I've been bi as long as long as I can remember but have never really fully explored my gay side. After being married for over 20 years and raising two kids, my wife and I are separating for at least a few months while I figure this out. She was really pissed, at first, but has since calmed down and we are working through how to do this. I have been moved out for a whole week now, and I'm living with my straight friend who is also divorced. My first week of freedom I had sex with one guy twice and with 2 other guys once each.

On Thursday I started a conversation with a guy named Jungkook, but by the time we started chatting it was nearly midnight and I was very tired, so we decided to see where things took us Friday. All day Friday at work I left jungkook's profile open, on my phone. I constantly went back going over his pics and stats. 6'2″ tall muscle pig. His abs were damn hot. But what I really liked were his dick pics. 7.5 inches, cut and gorgeous. I admit I am a sucker for a good looking cock. He texted me a little after 5:00 pm while I was driving home. I called him back and we chatted while I drove. He had a beautiful voice and we laughed a lot. He said I could come over whenever I wanted. I said I would go home and clean up, then grab some beer and head his way. I told him 90 minutes, but it was almost 7:30 by the time I pulled into his driveway.

I parked behind a blue F-150. His garage door wasand so was the hood of a mustard yellow 64 Camaro. Kook came out from behind the car and introduced himself. We shook hands and opened beers while he told me about his car. We looked at some of his other toys, a dirt bike, a mountain bike, snowboards and longboards. He was a singer and was going to debut and things were going well. After checking out all his stuff, we went inside and opened another beer. He looked like he could drink a lot of beer. We took our beers and sat down next to each other on the sofa. Our eyes met and we could both tell how horny we were. Our lips and tongues crashed together as we tried to set down our beers without spilling them. Our arms embraced each other as we pressed our bodies together. Jungkook was clean shaven but his five o'clock shadow was already rough.

I broke our kiss and started working my way down his neck, as I pushed him back and climbed on top of him. He moaned as I worked my way up and down his neck from his ear to his collarbone, while my hands explored his broad chest over his shirt. My exploration eventually led further south where I could fell the outline of his stiffening erection through his jeans. I slid down, an got on my knees between his legs. He looked down at me and smiled while I fumbled with the bottom and zipper on his jeans. He lifted his ass so that I could slide them down leaving kook in his athletic style jockstrap. The smell of dick was sumptuous. I nuzzled into his crotch savor if the scent of his manhood. My cock was so hard. I pulled aside the white ribbed fabric and out flipped his hardening 7.5″ penis and jungkook grabbed his beer and sipped it. I grabbed it and enjoying the softness of the skin and the hardness of the shaft. I held in front of me and admired the head. I ran my finger around the ridge of his helmet and traced his veins up and down his shaft while kook watched and drank more beer. A tiny pearl of pre-cum started to ooze out of his cock slit. I touched it with the tip of my tongue and pulled back allowing a translucent string of saliva and pre-cum to connect my mouth to his cock. He watched everything intently. I opened my mouth wide and slowly lowered it down over his dick until I felt the tip touching the back of my throat. I closed my lips tightly and pulled back applying pressure. I continued to bob up and down on jungkook's dick while he drank beer and enjoyed the show.

.............................................
To be continued..