Suck My Dick

After about 15 minutes or so, he pulled me off and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. "I need another beer, you?" I pounded the rest of mine and said sure. We took our beers to the bedroom where we both stripped down to our jockstraps. The room was messy with work clothes and towels on the floor. There was an unmade king sized bed and a large tv on the wall. Jungkook flopped down in bed and turned on some porn on the big screen. It was a couple of manly leather bears grunting and sucking and fucking, and it made it seem like there was a couple of other guys in the room with us. I took a big swig of my beer while I stood beside the bed and admired this big bear of a man. He wasn't fat. He didn't have a gut that would hang over his belt, Including his cock. As I stood there looking down and admiring him he reached out and started fondling my hard cock and balls. So I reached down and started playing with his junk. After a few minutes he leaned over and took my whole dick in his mouth, all the way to the pubes. It was so warm and wet. He really went to town sucking and bobbing up and down until I was on the edge in almost no time. I pulled out and told him I was too close. "No problem," he said. " I'll eat your ass instead". So I climbed on to of him with my ass in his face and his dick in my face.