1

*2 months later*

Andrea

Walking into Hollywood records after 2 months of hiatus is refreshing. A hiatus wasn't what I wanted to do but Jacob got sick landing him in the hospital for about a month and the other month he stayed at my place while I kept him in check.

As I walk to the front desk to sign in I see a familiar welcoming face. "Ms. Vicente!" "Mrs. Sandoval! Hi!" I say running around the desk to give her a tight hug. "How are you dear?" She asks and I smile "pretty good! Pretty good! You?" She smiles "amazing! I'm guessing you have a meeting?" She says pointing to my outfit and I laugh nodding. "Yea. James said to look work like yet friendly," I laugh and she join "good job, head on up sweetie." "Thanks!" I said heading up to the elevator.

"Ms. Vicente!" I hear and turn once I close my door and see the one and only "Mr. Davis! How's it going sir?" I ask and he smiles "amazing! Ready for this meeting?" "Oh you're handling it? I thought James would," I ask and he nods "yes but I am here for support!" He says and I smile "what's this meeting all about?" I ask

"It's a surprise, it's a surprise."  He says and I roll my eyes playfully. "Vicente!!!!!" "James!" I say jumping up from my seat and hugging my manager and close friend." "Nice seeing you again." I smile and nod "you too. So meeting in order?" I ask and he shakes his head "we're waiting for someone else," I raise my eyebrows and nod while taking my seat across Mr. Davis and James.

James your meeting appointment for 9:30 is here Mrs. Sandoval announces and James approved for them to come up.

I wonder who it is! I wonder what this is about! I'm excited! Just then the door knocks and James opens the door. "Bang PD welcome! Kim Taehyung! Welcome!" He says and leads them in.

No freaking way.... it's that dude from BTS! No way! He's hotter in real life!

I stand and shake Bang PD's hand and when Taehyung walks up to me and smiles "hello! I'm Kim Taehyung! Call me V or Tae for short

I stand and shake Bang PD's hand and when Taehyung walks up to me and smiles "hello! I'm Kim Taehyung! Call me V or Tae for short." I smile shaking his hand "Andrea Vicente! Feel free to call me Andy or Drea," he nods and he takes a seat next to me as James and Bang PD settle next to Mr. Davis.

"Alright, meeting to order! Andrea, Taehyung. The reason why we're here today is to give you guys an offer. Bang PD and I have found that you two are two of the most attractive humans right now. So if we were to book you two as love interests in a movie ratings for both of your careers and BTS' will go way higher, what do you think?" James says. I look over at Taehyung who is already looking at me "I'm in," I state and he smiles "'me too! Where and when are we filming ?" He asks

"It's late June so we'll film mid July til mid January and we'll be filming in Korea, so Taehyung doesn't have to separate from his group a lot as he's needed and as for Andrea you can work on your music from there. So do we have a deal?" James ask looking around the room, Mr. Davis nods, Bang PD nods, and then Taehyung and I nod. "All right! Andrea get packing you leave the 15th of July, two weeks from now. Meeting dismissed!" Bang PD, Mr. Davis and James head out right away.