2

Andrea pov

"Andrea! Got leave for the airport in 10! Jacob take her thing to the car please bud!" Ross yells as I'm still scurrying around my bedroom making sure I'm not forgetting anything. Keys, check. Wallet, check. Passport, check. Framed picture of Ross and I check. Phone check. Okay good to go! Except I feel guilty for leaving. "Babe! Babe? There you are!" Ross says seeing me in our shared bedroom. "You okay babe?" He asks stroking my arm.

"Ross, am I doing the right thing?" I ask not so sure of my decision now. "Of course! This is great for you! I know six months is a lot but it'll be over before you know it, Jakey and I will be here waiting for you," He says kissing my forehead and I smile. "Let's go then!"

The car ride was filled of car karaoke, me telling the boys what I expect the house to look like when I come back and how much I want them to visit me.

When we get to the airport, Ross took a photo of me with MY phone and i laugh. This dude is a total doof. "Alright, it's 4am, my plane boards in 10 so we better get to saying goodbye," I say pouting and Jacob hugs me tightly and I hear him sniffling. I instantly hug him tightly tearing up myself "I wish you didn't have to go Drea, I'm going to miss you," He says and I smile.

Pulling back a little so I can see his face, I stroke his cheek, crying too. "I'm going to miss you too Jakey, I promise to call whenever I can, be good and I'll be home as soon as I can, okay?" I say kissing his forehead "I love you," "I love you too mom," He says and we laugh hugging each other one last time for these six months. I turn to Ross and sigh. "I'm going to miss you so much Ross," I say tearing up and he runs up to me immediately hugging me tightly.

"I'm going to miss you too, but this is an amazing opportunity! I hope you have fun and take care of yourself okay?" He kisses me "I'll miss you!"

Flight 930 to Seoul, Korea is now boarding, Flight 930 to Seoul, Korea is now boarding.

"Well that's me, I have to go." I say and hug them one more time before grabbing my luggage and running to the gate "I'll miss you!" We all scream. I love them so much it hurts. "Hi Miss! Welcome aboard!" The flight assistant greets me as I walk on the plane and I smile. I sit in my seat and instantly feel my phone vibrate and i already know what it is.

Ellyvicente: so proud of my lil sis-in-law! We hope to see you back home quick! Emma and I already miss you auntie Drea! 💜 @avicente

View all comments

Avicente: I'll come back as fast as I can! I miss you guys so much too! 🤧💗