3

Andrea pov

I get off the airplane and walk around the gate. "Drea!" I see Taehyung jumping in the air waving his arms and I laugh. "Hey Tae!" I say as I run up to him and hug him. When we pulled away I turn and see 6 other attractive men staring. Damn... six months with them? "Hello! I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin. I'm the oldest here so I'm like the responsible one." He says and I smile hugging him "nice to meet you!"

"Hello, I'm Min Yoongi. You can call me Suga, just a warning if you see me napping don't wake me up or things could get nasty," He says but still brings me into a hug and I laugh nervously "noted," I say and hug back. "Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok! But I'm also your hope and angel so feel free to call me j-hope or hobi!" He says all beamy and hugs me. I smile, no wonder he's sunshine.

"Hi! I'm Kim Namjoon, I'm the lead of BTS so if you are being bothered by any of these morons let me know." He says and smiles showing off his dimples. I smile and we hug. "Hello! I'm Park Jimin! I hope we can be best friends!" He says pulling me into a tight hug. "Hi!! I'm BTS' maknae Jeon Jungkook! I hope we can become best friends before Jimin tries to be your best friend," he says hugging me and I laugh. "Thanks! Nice to meet you all! I'm Andrea Vicente!"

We start talking, joking around, taking pictures and once we're all in the van. Wow. It's packed. Jin is driving, Namjoon passenger seat, the middle seat is Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin and I'm in between Taehyung and Jungkook in the back with my bags in the back. I wanted to post the picture with the boys on insta, is it allowed yet? I take out my phone to text James, even though he's already in Korea to see if I can post it and text Ross.

To James🎼📝:
Hey James! Just wanna ask... am I allowed to post pictures with BTS yet?

From James🎼📝:
Yea, of course! As long as you don't give away the movie then of course!

To James🎼📝:
Okay thanks! See you tomorrow :)

To Rossy💙💛😘:
Hey babe! Just wanna do my check in :) I made it safe to Korea. Xoxo

"You guys should really make your own personal Instagram accounts," I say and they look at each other and Tae and Jungkook take out their phone to download the app. I laugh. I have a good feeling we'll be great friends.

Avicente: landed safely to Korea! Thank you @bts

Avicente: landed safely to Korea! Thank you @bts.bighitofficial for the warm welcome! 💜💜

Comments

Dreaslove: no way!!!!!
Btsxdrea: yesssss!!!! Thank lord for this miracle!!!! 😭🤧💗💗💗 I love you guys!
Rossandrea: is Ross aware of this?
Rosswife: wow... I can't believe how handsome these men are!