Our hearts are compatible

Simon x Markus

  Simon had feelings for Markus since he joined Jericho, it was like love at first sight. He always wanted to confessed his feelings to him but he was with North instead which makes thing kind of hard.

  He also felt like a burden to friends when he almost got himself killed at the tower (where Markus made the broadcast) which made everyone worried for him.

  He wished he could show his gratitude and love to the one he looked up to somehow...

*At the barricade*

  Simon approached Markus in the barricade nervously at the same time building the courage to tell his feelings

  "uuuumm, Markus there's something I want to tell since you joined Jericho.."he asked nervously.

  "Sure what is it?"the leader respond.

  Before the blonde could say anything, the soldiers attacked the barricade leaving a lot of deviant dead or seriously injured.

  As Markus protects his people from getting killed or injured, he got himself shot which damaged his bio components.

  Simon immediately ran to Markus after seeing what happened.

  "Markus!! You can't stop here, if you die now who is gonna lead Jericho!? "he asked in a very tense tone.

  "Lead Jericho without me and fight for our cause..." he answered in a muffled voice.

  "No..Our cause will die with you!!"the other object his reply

  "I'm not letting you die like this!"he said opening his panel removing his important bio component. "Our hearts are compatible.. "he said before replacing the damaged one.

  "Why did you do this!? "Markus asked in an intense tone.

  "Save our people... I...I...lo.."before he could say anything else he automatically  shut down.

  Simon was glad he could do something for once even though it was only a moment. Now Markus has toead the rest of the deviants without his companion by his side.

It's been forever since my last fanfic