Your companion

Ralph X Android!Reader

  You ran away from your cruel household in the city of Detroit to an unknown part of Detroit. You were afraid of getting caught as a deviant android by the humans so you tried to seek shelter at the abandoned house.

  The thought of saying there made you uncomfortable but it was better than getting killed. As you stepped into the porch, you saw a male figure and it started to approach you. Before you could actually run, his knife is almost at your throat. "Are you human? Ralph doesn't like human visitors.."he said in a scary tone. After hearing that, you realize he's an android too.

   So you turned behind, his face was badly scared, his right optical unit was broken and both of his hands were scared as well you felt bad for him. "I'm not a human too, I'm an android too see!" you showed your blue LED. "I'm (Y/N) though."you introduced yourself to Ralph. "I need a place to stay, please can I stay??"you pleaded. He did his kind of happy dance and opened the door for you, "Yeah, you can be Ralph's new friend. You can stay as long as you want." he excitedly said to you.

  The house looked really old and messy, newspaper, trash and wooden planks were all over the place with 'RA9' and 'I'm ALIVE' written all the walls. Ralph approach you with a clock made out of fur. He offer it to you, "Here Ralph wanted to give you this so you'll feel warm."he said sweetly. You thanked him and put it on, right after that he left to the kitchen.

  The sound of the rain accompanied with the sizzling sound of fire from the firewood made you feel comfortable and cozy but you were bored so you decided to see what Ralph is doing. When you entered the kitchen, he was at the corner of the kitchen walls carving the same message with his rusty knife. "What are you writting?"you asked curiously. "I don't know...I don't know"he sounded like he didn't know what he was doing. "Do you have any idea what 'RA9' means?"you asked again. "Ralph thinks RA9 will set Ralph free??"he sounded more confused about it and continued carving on the wall. You only walked back to the living room.

  Another has come, you just realized the fire from the firewood has gone out. Ralph wasn't at home for the moment, so you decided to look upstairs. When you got upstairs, there was nothing but wooden planks and newspapers scattered all over the place.

  When you got to he bathroom, it smelled like a rotting corpse but you tried to ignore it. You saw a bunch of hair streaks and an android LED in the sink making you think you're not the only android that has been here, you wondered what happen to that android.

  The smell got more stronger when you got near to the shower making you more curious of what's behind the shower curtain, you were shocked after opening the shower curtain, it was a dead corpse of what it seems a homeless man left to rot, you assumed Ralph was responsible for this. It was one of your worst mistakes.

  After that horrific sight, you quickly leave the house. When you ran down the stairs, Ralph was already waiting for you. "(Y/N), you want to see my succulents!!"he called you excitedly. "Thanks for letting me stay I gotta go!!" you said without making eye contact with him. "Why are you leaving so soon??"he asked. "Don't act dumb, you killed that human!! Your a cold blooded killer like them!!"you harshly confronted him.

  He dropped to the floor. "You saw it too..You can leave..Ralph was only tried to defend himself...but please don't hurt Ralph..."he cried with his eyes welled up with tears. He looks genuine about it to the point that you felt guilty. You hugged him tightly, "Don't worry I'll be your companion to keep you safe."you said softly. Ralph hugged you tighter.