Chapter 13

*2 months later*

I sighed, waking up in Jakes arms once again. Axl and Angus were at the foot of our bed, snuggled up close together. I looked at my boxes of belongings all stacked up. Mom had kicked me out. As much as she loves me, she didn't approve of mine and Jakes relationship. Me and Ashley hadn't spoke much, but me and Chloe had grown increasingly closer.

And so had inna become close to Jake. Black veil brides had started posting their material on YouTube, which had been getting lots of feedback. They were currently in the recording studio, me and Jake were always skipping school the same for CC and Jinxx though Ashley stopped at school, always collecting his bass to go to the recording studio after.

Jake had already recorded all the bass parts, so Ashley don't really need to be there but we felt guilty for pushing him out of the band. He just didn't seem to have time with school and rushed in when we were all pretty much packing up and leaving. I decided it would be best if I stopped away from school, I couldn't really give a fuck less about qualifications.

Jakes phone started ringing, causing him to stir and wake up.
"Babe, pass the phone please" he said in his gruff morning voice. I giggled, grabbing it from the bed stand passing it to him.

"Hello?" He said rubbing his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled, kissing his chin resting my head on his chest.
"What?" I heard him say in disbelief. I frowned looking up at him "really?" His face full of hope.

"oh my god yes, oh my yes!" He screamed squeezing me, I smiled at him kissing him on the cheek. He was excited about something "I'll call the guys straight away. There not going to turn down an offer like this, thanks so much blasko" he put the phone down screaming.

"What?" I asked frightened.
"Guess what?" He said. I shrugged my shoulders "WE, BLACK VEIL BRIDES ARE TOURING WITH... MOTLEY CRUE" he screamed. My eyes widened. Motley crue. One of the most hottest bands around, and my crush vince Neil.
"MOTLEY CRUE?" I screamed back.

"CRUE MY BABY GIRL, and your coming along" he kissed me. I kissed back passionately, tangling my fingers in his luscious black hair.
"I'm so fucking proud of you" I smiled at him.
"I love you. This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you" he kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"Now now" I groaned getting up out of bed. I could feel Jakes eyes burning on me as he stared me up "Jake stop staring at me. We need to get the guys round" I said. He nodded, dialling up everyone's numbers.

I walked downstairs, saying good morning to Jakes parents before feeding axl and Angus , and making my own breakfast.
"What's Jake so happy about?" Carolyn asked smiling at me.
"I think he should tell you the news" I turned around, leaning against the kitchen counter. She chuckled.

"I guess I'll have to wait" she smiled. Suddenly the front door slammed open, people running into the kitchen. Four fluffballs of hair were standing there, Jake coming down the stairs scratching his head.

"WERE TOURING WITH MÖTLEY CRÜE" CC yelled. Jake nodded, chuckling. We all pulled each other in for a bug hug.
"I say we release some of the demos we've been working on, the.n it won't make us look like people that just do covers all the time" Andy suggested.

"I agree" ash said quietly "shall I start learning the bass? I don't know what you guys are playing as you've all pretty much worked on it by the time I get to the studio" he sighed.
"Ivy plays bass and knows the songs, she could play so you don't have to worry about missing your grades at school" Jake shot at him.

I frowned, hitting Jakes arm with force.
"No, Ashley is in the band. Your not pushing him out, even if I have to give up my spare time to teach him I'm not letting you put him out like that" I hissed, giving ash a small smile which he returned, but looked saddened.

"Fine" Jake groaned in frustration.
"So we are seriously going to need to do some rehearsing, and all of us together" jinxx said looking at Jake.
"Well Ashley has school so that can't be helped" Andy said.
"Couldn't you just drop out of school?" Jake hissed.

Ashley looked like he had just been pushed down, looking at the ground.
"Jake outside now" I started pushing him out of the kitchen shutting the door behind me as he turned to me "what the fuck!" He shouted at me.
"What the hell is your problem with Ashley? He can't help being in school. He wants to get somewhere. Look at him, he'll go far in the future but here you are getting nowhere because you fucking dropped out of high school. Jake he could help out with your future!" I shouted "so I suggest you get your act together. I'm fed up of it and it's clear he is too. So you better change your fucking ways" I snapped.

Jake looked taken aback, tears brimming his eyes.
"Now are you going to tell me your problem with him?" I replied, feeling guilty for making him tearful.
"I'm frightened" he admitted. I frowned looking at him.
"What for?" I said, my voice softening.

"I'm frightened he's going to take you away from me okay? Am I not allowed to be jealous of your friendship!" He let a tear fall "I'm not good wnough for you. I'm a screw up I left high school, he's going to go on and get qualifications" I had only once seen Jake in this state.

"You chose to leave. You had the choice of stopping on, but what did you do? Leave. Jake. I love you, and no one could take that away from you. Your perfect and I love you, me and Ashley are just friends, he's my best friend. He hasn't left me behind. Please Jake? Give him a chance he's a sweetheart deep down and so are you; you just need to give him a chance" I said gently, wiping away the tear on his cheek kissing where it once was.

He nodded gently.
"Let's get back in there" I smiled.

Y'all don't kill me because I said blasko is the tour manager. I get confused with that crap, so let's say for the sake of the fic, he's their tour manager.