Chapter 18

A/N credit to missmagicemo for helping me out with my writers block and helping to give me ideas, sorry if my uploads are a little delayed, I've been painting my room. I've been so busy.

Ash was packing away his bass, smiles all around.
"That was actually pretty easy, at least I'll be up to date for tour, thanks guys" ash thanked them, putting his bass back in the cupboard along with the amp he had.
"No probs, it was fun" Nikki smiled "Vince spent the majority of the time with Chloe" he smirked. We all laughed.

They were sitting in the corner talking about something. It was awesome how they both clicked instantly. She needed a guy in her life, but Vince was too much of a whore and a little older and outgoing than she was. She got up walking over to me.
"Enjoy flirting with Vince?" I chuckled. Ash laughed walking up to us.
"Shut up" she blushed. I giggled.

"You haven't stopped talking all night" I pointed out. She shook her head walking away.
"So, what have your grandparents said to letting you out?" I asked Ashley, resting my head on his chest.
"I'm asking them if I can go round to nikki's, they seem to trust him the most. And as long as I have a key to get in, and I'm quiet, not that they'll hear anything as they are drugged up on sleeping tablets I should be good. They sleep early, like nine they normally expect me back for ten, so they won't know if I'm any later" he took a large breath. I giggled.

"Sounds good, are you sure you wanna drink? Your too much of a good boy" I smirked. He pushed me up against the wall, his arms over me. Well, he had a new approach towards me.
"I'm not a good boy, I can show you" he raised an eyebrow. I giggled.
"Maybe you should" I whispered, pushing him off me, walking out the door with him following me like a puppy dog.

"LETS GO TO THE BAR!" Tommy yelled.
"Shhhh" mick shushed him "his grandparents don't know your going out to the clubs"
"Haha" tommy chuckled walking downstairs. Ash walked in front of me, going to the lounge gesturing for the guys to stay there. I walked with him into the lounge, where his grandparents were sitting.

"Ahhhh Ashley" his grandma smiled.
"Hey, I was wondering if it's okay if I go to Nikki's for a bit tonight. We will probably just hang around the park, I'll be back for ten?" He asked sweetly. Ashes grandpa smiled.
"That's okay, just be safe. It's nice some friends have asked you out" he smiled. Ash looked at me smirking, thanking his grandparents as we left the house.

The club Vince decided to take us to wasn't very far away from ashes home, so we wouldn't far to stumble home. We finally arrived, it was eight o clock, and people were entering. Vince couldn't keep his eyes off the blondes that walked past, completely ignoring chloe who was desperately trying to get his attention.
"Here take these, your fake ID" mick handed us a card. It had a picture of me, and a birthdate which made me eighteen.

"How the hell did you get my picture?" Ashley asked confused, reaching for my hand smiling at me.
"We may or may not have gone on your phone" Tommy smiled. Ash shook his head, smiling as he took his looking at it.
"Typical pervs" chloe giggled. Ash pulled me closer as he noticed some guys looking me up.

"Hey why so protective purdy?" I asked.
"Cause they all look like pervs" he hissed, glaring at another guy. Everyone had got in, it was just me and Ashley waiting to get in.
"ID" the guard said. Ash gave him his. He looked at it suspiciously then nodded letting him in. I gave him mine. He looked at me.
"There's no way your eighteen, good try" he said.

Ash looked at me, seeing he wasn't gonna let me in. He walked back out looking at the guard.
"How much?" Ash asked getting out some money "$30?" He asked. The guard smugly took the money, sliding it into his pocket letting me in.
"Thanks ash" I kissed his cheek. He blushed slightly, taking me inside with him. There were so many people around, it was starting to make me anxious.

Ash put his arm around my waist protectively leading me to the bar.
"What you wanna drink?" He asked.
"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!" Mick changed. Nikki shook his head, raising his eye brow.
"Don't you think you should maybe start him off with something not so harsh?" He asked. Mick shook his head, before getting out some money.
"Ten shots baby" he said immediately hitting on the bar tender, smirking at her. She smiled, getting out the shot glasses.

"Ash, remember if they are pressuring you into something you don't wanna do, tell them to stop. Same for you Ivy" Nikki said looking concerned.
"Will do" ash smiled reassuringly. We had a tray of shots placed in front of me and ash.
"Ivy, ash finish these up there for you" mick smirked.
"You haven't spiked them have you?" I asked a little frightened. Tommy laughed beside him.

"We wouldn't hand them to you straight up" he said. I looked at ash nervously. He looked nervous, picking up a shot glass.
"Together?" He asked. I nodded.
"Together" I took a glass, the one next to Ashes.
"What at we doing with our lives?" Vince chuckled. Me and Ashley downed our shots, me going a little light headed in the process, nearly falling over. Ash caught me in his arms. I smiled.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" He asked. I shook my head. I could already smell the alcohol on his breath.
"We might as well get these down us or we won't be left alone for the rest of the night" I sighed, taking another one drinking it. Ash sighed.

Five shots each later, and we were now completely drunk. People were everywhere, Ashley never left my side, but he seemed different. More sexual. I didn't mind, I was drunk. I was leading him on a little thinking of it.
"Wanna go dance?" Ash asked as pour some sugar on me came on. I giggled taking his hand.
"Sure baby" I said. He was leading me towards the dance floor where it was surrounded by sweaty bodies grinding against one another. We were nearly there, when a couple who were making out bumped into us. I didn't look to see who it was, but I feel into Ashley's arms, his face close to mine.

"Hey there" he said gently looking into my eyes. Soon, our lips captured each other and I was kissing him softly. He pulled away smiling, leading me towards the dance floor where he immediately pulled me into his arms. I smiled. I started moving my hips in time with the music. I could feel ash starting to grind against me from behind. Our grinds meet and we both gasp, continuing. I can feel ash has a full hard on.

We were drunk. We both wanted this. It would mean nothing, and we would be back to friends after. Ash kissed my neck.
"I think it's time to head home" he sucked on my neck, biting down gently causing me to moan. I looked at him nodding; following him out of the club. I would regret this.