leaving

as the days passed all i could think of was leaving this white room and discovering what was behind the four walls i was trapped inside. i learned a lot of new vocabulary , everyone was surprised that it stuck in my head from the first time , it was honestly as if i already knew the words and just needed to hear them once or twice .

the days passed and no one visited , not one single soul. except a boy with yellowish hair who claimed to be my friend while my father wasn't here , they asked for my permission to let him in since i actually punched an unfamiliar nurse a couple of days earlier, i was too scared so i declined , i told my father later when he visited me to stay in case some stranger comes to visit and i don't know how to act , he replied with telling me he had work he had to attend every morning , which disappointed me at first but later he told me he would come as soon as he finished , and that he would do everything to protect me , he made me feel safe, he was a good father , i was happy and proud of him.

there were a lot of reasons my father was a man of respect, he loved me , he cared for me , he helped me through everything , i later discovered that he was the voice leading me through the dark. after he pulled me into the light , he helped me gain my vocabulary back. 

the boy with yellowish hair came everyday, he would only come during the times where my father wasn't around which my father asked, as my request from him , would be private times and anyone would be declined no matter who they are. 

something inside me wanted to know what the boy wanted , who is he , why would he only come in specific times?

i later discovered that yellowish hair is called blond hair. 

as my father walked in i felt the familiar joy , that drew a smile on my face just like that 

"hello father" i couldn't help but smile 

this man got me through so much, he stayed when i'm guessing everyone left , since apparently i know a lot of people , including the two women on the first day of waking up to the same 3 white walls

"hey" 

"its been a whole day i missed you" 

"yea i missed you too , i wanted to talk."

"sure , what about?"

"are you..umm...ready?"

"ready? ready for what?" i asked very very confused

" ready for the world? ready to leave this place? to go home? to meet people?"

"yeah..i am , right?"

"yes , yeah of course , i know your ready , i know but i'm just , i don't want you to got hurt i don't want it to be too soon"

at that moment i had my first decision , did i want to leave this blank and now familiar place? was i ready to leave? and discover new places?

"i am ready , i want to leave , i want to discover how far the light goes"

he took a deep breath 

 he didn't want me to leave , he wanted to keep me safe in this treasure chest of a room.

i know he wanted to protect me 

but i was ready , i've already memorized the three walls i see in front of me 

i want more.

"well honey , if you say so , when do you want to leave ?"

" for real?!" 

i knew i wanted to leave but i didn't know he'd actually say yes 

i never thought he'd let me be in a place without supervision ,  but i thought about it and i was ready.

"today" my first obvious answer was , 

"as much as i want you to have what you want, there is no way that's possible."

i understood that leaving wasn't as easy as that

even though i didn't want it to be , but we scheduled 2 days later 

as long as we are leaving soon i really don't care