Spoilt (Draco)

Draco and I have a complicated relationship.

Before you get the wrong idea, I love Draco. I love Draco more than the stars in the sky and the air that I breathe, but that does not mean I can tolerate him. And it doesn't mean I'm going to bite my tongue when he says something I don't like.

So when he found out I was pregnant in his sixth year, I told him condoms weren't stupid muggle contraptions, I was slightly surprised at the reaction I got.

"When were you planning on telling me?" He chastised, as if I had done something wrong.

"Well, considering the fact you have quite a lot on your plate, not any time soon." I snapped, hands on my hips as I glared openly at the infuriating male.

"And did it ever cross your mind that I might want to know I have a child on the way?!" His hands that were tugging at his hair came out to gesture towards me.

"Yes, it did. And I made the decision not to tell you!" My fists were clenched and I was ready to hit something, but I had to remind myself I couldn't always lash out when I was angry. "There is no way you could possibly juggle the task he's given you, all the while worrying about me and our unborn! I was going to wait until after the war, or until things steadied out!"

"That's not your decision to make!" He snapped back, a scowl on his lips.

"Considering the fact it's inside me, yes I think it is!" I closed my eyes and took a breath, instead looking towards the fireplace I'd asked The Room Of Requirement to supply and the couch it had thankfully added. Not that we were using it.

"Well I made it!" Draco quipped childishly. "And I want to take responsibility for that!"

"Don't be stupid, Draco! No boy wants to take responsibility for a child they didn't mean to make!" Just that thought had my shoulders dropping slightly and my anger ebbing.

"Then I'll have to learn how to be a man." Draco seethed, stalking towards me. "Because there is no way in hell you are killing that baby or raising it without me."

"I was never going to kill it!" I defended immediately. "And you can't afford another weakness! If Voldemort finds out, and he eventually will, then you know he will use it against you!"

"So what was your brilliant plan?" Draco was directly infront of me, looking down and into my eyes with a determination I'd never seen before. "Everyone knows you're dating me and have been for years."

"I was going to tell everybody I cheated on you." I swallowed and watched as Draco's expression softened drastically. I looked away and angrily put my hands on my hips once more. "And then when everything was over I was going to tell you the truth."

"Love," he started, hands pulling me into him by the shoulders. I couldn't help but let him. "You know how harsh everyone would go back to treating you."

"If it meant you were somewhat more safe, it'd be worth every insult." I frowned, fisting the front of his jumper.

"I can't let you do that." He frowned, eyes subtly drifting towards my stomach. "I'm willing to forget the fact your brother had to tell me my wife was pregnant-"

"Your wife?" I chastised, giving him a raised brow.

"Shut up and listen." He scowled, clearing his throat afterwards. "If you agree to be my wife."

"I- well- you can't- how would-" I finally cut my ramblings and glared up at him. "Harry is not that bad."

"You daft woman, is it a yes or a no?" Draco scowled, looking ready to shake me.