falling for you [slavestuck]

my name is kankri vantas and i have no idea where i am

last night i was in hiding with porrim, we were in the forest just outside of a small town but because of my blood color, we couldnt stay at the inn. that and they didnt serve rainbow drinkers. i remember when my tattooed friend had died. we were only 6 sweeps old and she had tried to defend me from a group of bluebloods. she had distracted them long enough for me to get back to our hideout at the time... but when i woke up the next morning she was there next to me. blue blood dripping from her lips and a giant scar through her stomache. but she was alive... and now a rainbow drinker. viewed as a monster by most we encountered.

anywho, i had been in the woods with her and... and... now im here. wherever here is. i had been pacing this small room and running my hands along the walls. i heard talking outsude and i was leaning against what seemed to be a locked door before it creaked open. i stumbled as a man swung it open, my eyes wide. "hey there scumblood" a gruff voice bounced around the cell walls. the man grabbed my wrist and i was dragged outside. oh goodness this was so triggering! "why on alterina are you putting your hands on me? trigger warning unwanted physical conta-" he smacked me across my face. i whimpered, my hand flying to my cheek. "shut your damn mouth!" he yelled. i just whimpered again and nodded, my eyes fixed in the ground.

i was thrown into another room. one with white walls and glistening gold designs climbing up the walls. i scrunched my eyebrows as i looked around. the door creaked loudly as the same man entered. i avoided his gaze. another door opened at the other end of the room. in walked ayoung female... a seadweller. she had short hair and eyebrow piercings. as she came in and grinned coldly at me, i saw the two braids trailing behind her. her deep fushia eyes were fixed on me in a predatory fashion. behind her came in a young male. he was taller than her with a leather jacket clinging to his figure. his hair seemed slicked back and his violet eyes seemed to have the same predatory affect. i gulped, swollowing the lump in my throat.

"hello mr. ampora and ms. piexes" said the man behind me. "well look at this delicious little treat" said the woman as she looked me over. "take off his clothes" added the man"