The Portkey

Madame Pomfrey basically force-fed me a sleeping solution the night before, my sleep scehdule had gotten messed up due to my excessive studying on jinxes and charms to help me during the third task.

My hands trembled as I and the other champions were led to the front of the maze. Barty explained to us that there would be several teachers patrolling the perimeter and what the objective was, the objective was to get past obstacles and to get to the middle of the maze, where the tri-wizard cup stood.

Barty also explained that we could forfeit by sending red sparks into the air with our wands, but that didn't seem like an option for me.

Harry and I entered first since we had won the previous events, we both went our seperate ways and were followed by  Victor Krum, then Fleur. I ran towards the right aisle and took a left turn, I suddenly stopped in my trancks as I tried to recogize the animals before me, Hagrid's bloody skrewts. The only animal I hated eternally. I tried to sneak back and not be noticed, but of course they heard my footsteps. Their heads whipped towards me and they tried to attack me. 

"Stupefy!" I yelled at the skrewts, which sent one of them backwards, "Stupefy!" I yell at the other one, but that last one got closer to me, and almost had me.

"Stupefy!" I heard a voice behind me yell."

I turned backwards and saw Harry lowering his wand as the skrewt flew backwards, I gave him a quick nod as if to say thank you and ran off in a different direction again.

I ran through the maze, jumping and hopping over vines that I was sure would pull my leg. I ran into a dead end.

"You're a failure." A voice said behind me.

"Dad?" I said as I turned around to look at him, he looked exactly the same, why was he here?

"You never do anything right, you are a disgrace." My father jabbed.

This can't be real, he wouldn't be here, I reminded myself as I shook my head.

"Riddikulus!" I yelled at my father, who suddenly wore a banana costume and wore roller skates. A nasty boggart.

I ran past the boggart and heard a ear piercing scream, who belonged to none other than most likely Fleur, she was most likely out as of now, I ran continuously as I tried to find a non- dead end, as I kept running into them.

I started to run around a corner and fell into Krum,

"Sorry Victor." I muttered as I quickly got up and started to run away. 

I noticed something off about Krum.

"Victor, are you okay?" I said carefully as I slowly started walking back to him.

Krum suddenly pointed his wand at my neck.

"What the hell Krum? Move your wand." I shouted at him.

"Crucio!" Krum yelled at me.

I stumbled to the ground, it felt as if a razor blade was being dragged back and forth across my stomach, like my spine was crumbling into pieces, My body shook as it soaked the pain up.

"Stupefy!" I heard in the back of my head.

The pain lifted from my body and I saw Harry standing over my body as I lifted myself off the ground, I quickly walked over to Krum's unconscious body and looked down at him.

"Skrewts are roaming everywhere, lets send up red sparks so he doesn't get eaten." HArry stated standing beside me.

"Maybe he deserves to be eaten," I started, but the look on Harry's face made me agree,"Fine."

Harry took Krum's wand and send up the red sparks instantly.

After Harry sent off the sparks we went our separate ways once again, I came into an open space and looked around, it was dark but I spotted the glowing gold tri-wizard cup in the middle,

"Venus! there's a spider behind you!," Harry shouted at me.

I whipped around the see a giant furry spider with red gleaming eyes staring down at me, it lunged but I dove instantly.

"Ah!" Harry yelled as he was lifted into the air by the spider.

Harry screams some words that are deafened out and with a flash of red light the spider drops Harry and backs away a few feet.

"Stupefy!" A high pitched voice yells behind us, Fleur Delacour, apparently she didn't forfeit.

She noticed us looking at her as she lowered her wand and the spider flew backwards, we all ran towards the cup together trying to touch it first, and touched it at the same time.

"Ah-ugh, was the cup a port key?" I asked myself out loud.

"Ah-vee-ous-lee" Fleur said in her thick accent.

"Why are we in a graveyard?" I asked Harry as he started examining a specific grave stone, which hread the name, Tom Riddle.

"Go back to the portkey, now!" Harry yelled.

I followed his words while Fleur stayed behind with Harry, but suddenly a figure appeared in a swirl wind of dust erupting from the ground. I almost touched the portkey, but dove behind a grave instead, Fleur hid behind a tomb as well.

"Kill the spare." I heard a weak voice hiss.