Rossi x Reader

Imagine prompt from @jenny_304: Umm Rossi and something to do with her being a secret from the team. 

~~~~~

"Here you go, Miss soon-to-be (y/n) Rossi."

You smiled as your fiance sat a pearl white plate down in front of you that held his famous Italian Tiramisu cake. David Rossi had been your boyfriend for three years and had invited you over for a date night tonight to celebrate your three year anniversary. Little did you know that just five minutes ago that he would propose to you with the most beautiful diamond ring money could buy. Now after sharing that special moment, he had presented you with dessert. 

"Mm," you said, sliding a mouthful of cake in your mouth. Rossi just smiled and watched you lovingly as you ate his food. He loved that his cooking always made you smile and enjoy it. He never failed to disappoint you. "David Rossi, can you be even better?"

"Oh I can," he said lowly and snuck around the island. He leaned down and cupped your face, kissing you lightly and tenderly. He broke the kiss and smiled smugly. 

"Wow my cooking is delicious."

You playfully punched him in the chest and you both laughed. He surprised you though by picking up some of the cake with his fingers and wiped them on both of your cheeks and your nose. You scoffed at his sudden playfulness and immaturity but laughed when he kissed your cheeks and nose, wiping all the cake off. Of course, you couldn't let him have all the fun, so you took some and wiped it all over his face, an excuse to kiss him all over. After kissing all the cake off, and just some more plain old kissing, you two broke apart and leaned your foreheads together. 

"How in the world do I deserve someone like you, (y/n)?"

You just laughed softly and kissed him again. "I wonder what the team will think of our engagement."

You knew that Rossi worked for the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI and knew who his team members were ... but you had never really met them all. You knew Aaron, since he was your best friend, and you kind of knew JJ but none of the others you had met. You knew Rossi would have to tell them eventually about you because there was no way he wasn't inviting everyone on the team to the wedding. Despite being your best friend, Aaron still had no idea that you even knew Rossi, let alone dating him for three years and now getting married. You wondered how he was going to react to the news. 

Rossi wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in close to him. "The team will love you. Aaron already does to the moon and back and my team will be thrilled to meet you. Trust me, (y/n). Don't worry about it."

You nodded and breathed in his scent for a while. "Hey Davy, can you play me something?"

"Sure, (y/n)," he said and broke apart from you. You followed him over to the sleek black grande piano and leaned up against it while Rossi sat down, positioning his fingers across the keys. The familiar tune of "All of Me" by John Legend rang out through his spacious mansion. You watched as his fingers danced along the milky white and charcoal keys. You began to softly sing. 

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in and you kicking me out.
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down. 
What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride.
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you

Oh."

By the chorus, Rossi had joined in, perfectly harmonizing with your voice. You slid down on the piano bench beside him and leaned your head on his shoulder and you sat there, just leaning on each other and silently loving one another. All of the sudden the door busted open and you jumped into Rossi's lap. 

"Derek Morgan FB- ..." He saw the two of you on the bench and his determined stare and pointed gun lowered. "... I. David Rossi what the heck? We called your phone and you didn't answer!" He looked at you. "Well who is this pretty girl?"

"I'm sorry, Derek. I was busy tonight," Rossi said, gently sliding you off his lap and standing up. You saw four other people, two men and two women, come stand behind Derek with their guns up and vests on that said "FBI". You knew immediately that this was Rossi's team. 

"Rossi are you- (y/n)?"  

You smiled sheepishly at Aaron. "Hey Aaron," you nervously chuckled. 

Derek looked between Rossi, You, Aaron, You, and back to Rossi completely dumbfounded. He squinted his chocolate brown eyes and shook his head. "Can someone please tell me what this-" He waved his hand from the two of you to Aaron, "is?"

"This is (y/n), one of my best friends since we were little. I have no idea, though, what she is doing in Rossi's mansion ... dressed ... up?" He scanned you up and down, taking in your yellow mini dress and tan pumps. You had curled your long (h/c) and put half of it up stylishly.

"(Y/n), this is Aaron, Derek, Spencer is the tall lanky genius, JJ with the blonde hair, and Emily Prentiss, the raven haired tornado." You gave a small wave. "Guys, this is (y/n) ... my fiance."

Everyone's eyes widened, but you watched as Aaron's mouth dropped all the way to the floor. After a moment of silence and realization, all the team members came up to congratulate you guys. Everyone except Aaron. You slipped away from the group, who were now talking about the wedding and how you met, and walked up to him. 

"Is it really true?" He asked you. You nodded and hid your blushing face. "W-well how long have you known each other?"

"We met three years ago when he bumped into me in a coffee shop and spilled my large caramel macchiato all over my white dress."

"Oh yeah, I remember you coming into the office and complaining about that," he laughed. "You had dropped by there to grab some coffee for me and ended up with yours all over your clothing." You both laughed at the memory. 

"Yeah, that was a pretty eventful day. He ended up meeting me there the next day and he bought me another coffee to apologize, slipped me his number and we went out that Friday night."

"Well I'm really happy for you, (y/n). Rossi is a good guy, but if he ever treats you wrong, I vow with my life I will kick his arse for you."

You laughed. "Thanks Aaron, but I don't think there will come a time for that." He kissed you on the cheek and the two of you hugged for a very long time. You were only broken by your fiance's sweet voice shouting from the kitchen. 

"Everyone gather around for a little toast of Armand de Brignac champagne!" You walked back into the kitchen, where everyone had received a little glass of the very expensive drink. He snuck an arm around your waist and pulled you in, handing you your won glass. He raised his up in the air. 

"To a future Mr and Mrs. David Rossi!"

"Cheers!" And you all clinked you glasses together. 

~~~~~

Word Count: 1294