A VERY Merry Christmas Special!

Hey guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS! As you may have already seen, my present to you guys are updates on both of my books, including this one and Helpless! There will be two updates on this book today. One of which is this and another one later that will come after I have time to finish it. But here are a few words about this Christmas special. 

This will be a special edition post only for Christmas! This imagines will include all of your favorite Criminal Minds characters (from only up to season seven so far) and will be a twist on a normal imagine. This will include little mini imagines all in one chapter! This will be pretty long but it will be splendid. 

 So how this will work is that I will write a mini imagine for each character and you get to either scroll through and pick your favorite hunk or read them all and imagine yourself with each character. You can do this however you like! Read one, three or ALL of them!

Now before we get onto the book, here are a few words: I am so happy and so thankful for all of you on this very special day where we spend time with friends and family, eat delicious food and of course ... open presents! Thank you all for an amazing year and all the reads, votes, love and support. Merry Christmas to all and to all a great day! 

Yours truly, 
~ Maddie :)

Now, let's get on to the reading! 

~~~~~                                                   ~~~~~

C   H   R   I   S   T   M   A   S       E    V    E       I    M   A    G    I    N    E    S

~~~~~                                                   ~~~~~

Aaron Hotchner

"Hey Hotchkins," I smiled as my husband came around the couch I was sitting on with a giant smile. He held an armful of hot chocolate pressed against his warm black t-shirt and I watched as his red and black plaid pants dragged on the floor the tiniest bit. He handed me a mug of the steamy, chocolate liquid with whip cream slowly melting into it. 

"Thanks, baby," I said and set the mug on the side table, leaning in for a tender kiss once he sat down. We were broken by a small sneeze. 

"Oh and I wouldn't forget about this little one, would we?" He smiled and handed a small bottle filled with lukewarm liquid to our little ten-month-old son, Lyric bouncing up and down in my arms. He smiled and flailed his tiny hands to take the bottle from Aaron's hands, eagerly placing it into his small mouth and sucking. I smiled and met Hotch's beaming eyes. 

"I'm so proud of our little boy, (Y/N)," he said and began to make funny faces at him. I laughed. 

"I am too. Guess who else I'm proud of?"

He placed an arm around me and leaned his forehead against mine. "Who might that be?"

"My very own handsome Unit Cheif husband," I said and kissed him again.

We were once again broken by the sound of eager footsteps running down the stairs and we both smiled at each other.  3, 2, 1 we mouthed at each other. Go. 

"Is it almost Christmas yet?" We both mouthed along with ten-year-old Jack as he said it for the eighteenth time today. We rolled our eyes, not being able to wipe the stupid grins off our faces. We both rose up off the comfy couch cushions and turned off the low-volumed TV, the only light left in the living room the soft glow of Christmas lights on the tree.