➢Outbreak Of Ammunition

"Androids are capable of love or loving another. I certainly have."

I smiled. Markus knew what it was like. Falling in love in the middle of war and sacrifice. We started telling more about ourselves. Markus had all he could ask for. Carl treated him like a human. He cared for Markus. I told him how I was living alone and had no one else. We laughed a lot when we told ourselves some things that made us happy. What made us cry, afraid, confident, motivated, and calm.

"It was nice getting to know you, Markus."

"I feel the same, (Y/n)."

"I'll see you later, Markus."

He nodded and I got up. I was walking out the door and I looked back at Markus.

"Bye."

He simply waved at me and continued to think about what he was going to do now. I walked out the door and returned to Kara.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Helicopters..."

He darted to the interior of Jericho to warn the others. He met up with Simon, North, and Josh.

"Markus, they're invading the ship. They found us." Simon shouted

We gathered in an uneven circle to hear each other.

"How?" Markus asked.

"We don't know, but we need to leave," Simon said fearfully.

"Where can we go? They're shooting everyone down." Simon

"I have a bomb. We can detonate it with them on it."

"That's suicide, North," Markus stated and stepped closer to her.

"Better than us dying. It's our best way to escape."

"I'll set off the bomb. You guys get out of here. I'll save some people on my way there."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I was startled and I darted away to find Kara. A soldier appeared around the hallway and starting shooting at me. I sidestepped out of the bullets and punched the soldier in the neck. Their uniforms aren't so great. His neck was exposed. He fell and I took his gun. I position the gun where you hold it and I shot him in his leg. I stared at the jolting body, scared of what I had done. What have I done? I shot someone. I sighed and took a deep breath. In. Out. In. Out. Connor would have never forgiven me for that or even thought of it. I sighed and continued on. I needed to find Kara, Alice, and Luther. I need to get them to safety.

I heard the screaming of fallen Androids. Some beg to live and other saying they did nothing wrong. I shot every soldier I could see in the leg. I don't like killing, but I just immobilize them.

That's when I heard it.

Not it.

Her.

A child's scream.

Alice.

They were near. Judging by all the commotion and where the soldiers were coming from, they're close. I turned down a hallway and saw Kara coming out of a room. They must've been hiding until the time was right. I heard gunshots from behind me and I turned down the hall Kara was on.

"Kara!"

She turned and saw me. Her hand was around Alice's smaller hands. I ran to them and I nodded at her. She understood and we began to run again. We came to an opening, but I heard more gunshots. As we were running, Androids, who were running, were dropping to the ground like flies being sprayed with Raid.
"Get down!"