3

As we pulled up to the high school, I looked around. Posters.

Posters were everywhere.

"Stay here." I said to Sky and Adrian as I got out of the car.

As I walked towards the front gates, hood over my head, I yanked a poster off a pole and examined it. "Wanted. Winifred Mary Roberts 17, Skylar Johnson 17, Adrian Roberts 12. If found please notify the police at this number." I read out. "Good luck finding me." I muttered as I tore up the paper and threw it down.

I walked into the gates and immediately saw PJ. I waved him over.

"Winnie, what's going on? Why are you wanted?" His face a mix of confusion, anger and hurt. I grabbed him by the sleeve and slammed him against a wall behind the English classrooms.

"Explain this, NOW." I covered his face with one hand as my other held him in his spot. "I can't explain, its stupid." He just looked at me as if saying: "this is not surprising. At all." "You know what? I'm done. Done with your shit. I am not being included with this or you. Get out." My eyebrows furrowed. "GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" He screamed in my face and tried to push me out of the way but I grabbed his wrist.

"I hope you burn in hell, you dumb piece of shit." I whispered in his ear as I started laughing. "Get off of me. I don't want your insanity infecting me." I just laughed at that. "Well guess what? Have fun sleeping tonight, cuz I'm gonna be out for you, one day you'll wake up dead and oh guess who did that? Me-haha... Ha... HaHAHAHAHAHAHA" He just stared at me, shocked.

"Hey you're back!" I slammed the door and put the key in the ignition.

"Where are we going?" I threw a map at Adrian, who looked confused until he opened it. "WHAT THE?" "Shut up Adrian." Skylar butt in. "B-but we're going to the harbor!" I sped down the street. "I am going to the harbor." I corrected and drove faster.

><><><><><><

"Get out. The police are on the way."

We stopped at the harbor.

"Win, don't tell me your turning yourself in! Its only been a few days!" I turned around in my seat  to get a good view of Adrian. "Don't worry, I have a plan." I ruffled his hair and smiled. "Goodbye for now." I said to both of them as they got out.

"The police and you're parents are here..." Skylar mumbled as she shut the door behind her.

"Winifred! Step out of the car! Its us! You're parents! We just want to talk to you!"

Stop acting.

"Its OK! Please just come home!"

No.

"SO LONG SUCKERS!" I screeched as I stepped down hard, driving the car closer and closer to the water.

I heard screams from everyone as the car sunk into the water.
This isn't the end.