Chap 2

Everyone accumulated near the mandir and was waiting for Arnav to join them. Anjali and Payal fussing over who would be tying the rakhi first. As per payal, as she was the youngest one she demanded to be the first. And as per riwaj (tradition) Anjali being the eldest should be the privileged one to be the first. Khushi who was witnessing the two ladies nok jhok felt happy as well as said as the same time. Happy because she loves big family and always envied Anjali, Arnav and Payal's relationship. They were so caring and lovy dovy to each other. Arnav was the best brother once could get, be it respecting his elder di or pampering his younger sister. Kash even I got a brother to whom I could tie a rakhi.

Payel nudged her breaking her thoughts.

"Kis ke barein mein soch rahi hoo Khushi?" payal asked her with naughty glint in her eyes.

"Kuch nahi", Khushi said looking done.

"Woh aa raha hai, dekho, your rajkumar", payal giggled and pointed towards Arnav who was rolling his kurta sleeves exposing his strong muscular arms.

Khushi's head snapped up and then the moment froze. He was looking so handsome, she thought. No he always looks handsome. But in kurta pajama he was looking more sexy. Khushi blushed at the thought and then her thoughts went towards the event which had happened few minutes back. How she fell on him, how he held her bare waist, then how she tired his pajama, just like a wife would help her husband. She blushed all the more at the thought, she and Arnav being husband and wife.

"Kya baat hai? Bara pyaar araha hai mera bhai par?" Payel whispered across to Khushi.

"Shut up payal, marwaogi kya?"

"Haye! Tum abhi bhi zinda ho, mere bhai ke bahoom mein girne ke baad? I thought you never wanted to get up from him", she giggled earning a glare from Khushi.

"I will kill you, if you don't stop payal", Khushi spatted out, in embarrassment.

"aaj mausam hai suhana, saadi karne ka hai bahana, la la la la la la. Duhla hai taiyaar, kurta pajama pehenke aya hai bahar...lalalalalala. Khushi pehni lal saaree, shaadi ki puri hai taiyaari...lalalalalala", payal imitated Khushi with her style of singing which Khushi sings when she is excited.

Khushi's eyes popped out when Arnav came and stood right beside her, glancing at her once then Khushi thought he winked but couldnot believe that actually he could.

"Hey devi maiya, meye aaj kuch zada hi sapna dekh rahi hoon", she looked at him with the corner of her eyes then blinked when he looked at her at the same time.

Arnav leaned sideways and whispered, "aur mat blush karo, you will paint the house in pink kya?", Arnav bit his lips naughtily. "waisi, why are you blushing? Thinking whatever happened in my room? But you are not normal right? Matlab you cannot be attracted to a man, Miss Lesbo".

Khushi huffed and then tore her eyes from him. "Whatever". She crossed her arms which gave Arnav a tight view of her prefect swelling in between her saree.

The pandit did aarti in front of Kanha ji and then anjali and payal came and stood right in front of Arnav griming ear to ear. Arnav purposely crossed hand and gave them the look.

"What bhai, come on, it is our day and we have all the right on you today", payal said giving a naughtily glance towards Khushi.

"Chotey, this year your little sister made rakhi for you, not me".

"Wow! That's impressive payal".

Payal hugged Arnav side ways, "now come on mere kanjus, makkhi chus bhaiya, give us your hand", Payal tip toed to reach his ears and whispered, "the one that touched Khushi's tummy few minutes back.