The Very Inappropriate Dares

Jade: I got so bored that I decided to get truth and dares from the internet *pulls out big notebook of truth and dares while smirking evilly*

Dares: Draco blindfold yourself, spin for ten seconds,who ever you're pointing to go into the closet and enjoy 7 minutes of heaven
Draco give Harry a hickey.
Draco be Harry's sex slave for the next 30 minutes.
Harry you must act like a sex slave to the person on your right do whatever they tell you to for the next 15 minutes.
Fred take off the nearest girls bra with just your teeth.
George make out with the person on the right of you.

Truths: Draco describe what you would like Harry do to you.
Harry if you could do whatever you want to draco what would it be.
Fred, George have you ever pulled a prank on a teacher.
Draco who is the most annoying person you know

Harry:*scowling at Jade*

Draco:*blushing like mad*

Jade:*laughing evilly* my ship will sail so first Draco blindfold yourself now.😈

Draco:*whimpers and puts blindfold on spins for ten seconds and points at Harry* *removes blindfold* well.....shit

Harry:*smirks and grabs Draco by the tie and leads him to the closet*

Jade:*runs to the camera room along with everyone else*

Ginny:*faints*

Hermione: this was bound to happen

Jade:*looks at the camera and sees Harry and Draco snogging* THE SHIP HAS SAILD!!!!!!!!!*after 7 minutes Harry and Draco still snogging and doing some other things* well damn this is just getting hotter *smirks* I knew they had a thing going on.

Ron: *knock knock* mate it has been an hour come out of the closet or Jade is going in to watch what is going on.

Harry:*gets off of Draco* we better get out.

Draco:*nods walks out with Harry*

Hermione,Ginny,Jade,Lily,Scarlett, Maria,Hailey,Luna,Emerald: WHO TOPS!!!!!

Harry: me bitches

Draco: *very flushed*

All girls: *fangirls*

Jade: well we are going to do one truth and then tomorrow we will continue, Draco who is the mist annoying person you know?*gives Draco truth serum*

Draco: to be 100% honest I think the Ginny is the most annoying person I know sorry not sorry.

Ginny:*dramatically puts her hand over her heart and gasps* Draco

Ginny:I'm just kidding I know I'm annoying.