27~ Unfortunately, Demigod Dreams Are Always True

Percy

I dreamt of Professor Belle-more in a girls bathroom. Before you get any wrong ideas, let me continue. She was standing infront of a sink. She talked in a rasping voice and the sink moved to the side reavealing a long darctunnel. She slipped inside and the sink returned to its proper place. Everything went dark and I woke up.

(A/N  heheheheeee anyone know what's happening?)

I was next to Annabeth, still on that chair with my head on the bed she was lying on.

"Morning Wise Girl." I whispered. "I have to go back to the dormitory now. I'll come back at lunch, okay?"

Anyone that may have been looking at me then would've thought I was crazy but I knew, more than ever now, that she could here me.

I got up amd after taking a look down at her went out of the hospital wing and back to my dormitory where Harry and Ron were waiting foe me.

"Bloody Hell, Perce!  Did you stay there the whole night?" Ron asked me.

I smiled despite his choice of words.  "Yeah I was and, Ron could you not say Bloody Hell? It reminds me too much of...that place." I said.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Ron said sheepishly.

"You should get dressed. Brwakfast's in ten minutes." Harry told me before the pair wenr down stairs together.

I got changed into my robes amd met everyone in the common room and we went to breakfast, the dream long since forgotten.

***

At breakfast, the owl mail delivered my friends and some letters. They didn't peck me to death but I could swore that every owl in the whole Great Hall was staring at me through their beedy black eyes making me EXTREMELY uncomfortable.

Why was Athena still mad at me for dating her daughter? I fell into Tartarus foe her!

But then again,  I couldn't stop her from being petrified. It was my fault for sure. 

I should've gone with her to the library instead of letting her go alone. I could've done something to prevent it.  But because I was such an idiot, I didn't go with her ams now Annabeth was petrified, alone in the hospital wing, without being able to move at all.

I desperately wanted to go back to her but I had classes. Classes that just seem empty and lifeless without her. 

I picked up a letter from the table. It was from Frank. He was just asking about the usual stuff like, "How r classes?", "monster attacks yet?" and telling stuff about camp. He didn't say anything about Annabeth for which I was grateful for, though I'm sure Nico had told all of them.

Talking about Nico, he said he'd meet us at the Gryffindor Common Room with an Apollo camper at exactly midnight to check up on Annabeth.

And that my friends is exactly why I love my little cousin so much.

First period we were to have Divination but Hermione had Muggle Studies.

So Thalia, Ron, Harry, Ginny and I walked upto the rusty old attic where divination was held while Hermione went to her Muggle Studies class.

Little did we know that later on in the day, the basilisk will strike again.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*