36~ Gone

Harry

He is gone.

That's all we could get out of her. That's all she said. She didn't tell us how or why, she was just sitting there next to him and crying.

Annabeth was a broken mess. Tears flowed down her cheeks and her eyes held a broken look. She looked like Percy when she was petrified but worse.

Ron and I were running down the corridors of Hogwarts, trying to find the tower the other demigods were in while Ginny, Hermione, Thalia and Lisa stayed with Annabeth. Thalia had told us, more like shouted, to go and get the Seven, Rachel, Calypso and these two satyrs named Grover and Gleeson Hedge.

We stopped running in a desserted corridor to catch our breath a little.

"Dam...mit." Ron huffed as he put a hand against the wall for support. It must've been our lucky day, because the wall morphed into a door.

Ron flew back in surprise.

I rushed forward and tried the door knob but it was locked.

"Answer these three question ladies and/or gents," A voice spoke that sounded suspiciously like a recorded voice of Leo.  "Who is the supreme commander of the Argo II?"

"Leo Valdez!" We both said immediately.

"Correct! Question two. Who is Leo Valdez's daddy?" The voice asked.

"Hepheastus." Ron and I bot said together.

"Right Again!" Leo's voice said. "Last one! Who is the beutifullest girl in history according to moi?"

"Calypso." We answered.

"Well done kiddos!" It said just as the door flew open. "You've been studing your Leo History which is excellent."

The door closed behind us and we were in a corridor that led into different rooms. There was picture and a number on each door. The first door had the number 1 on it and a lightning bolt. We assumed that this was Jason's so we knocked on the door. A sleepy Jason in superman boxers opened the door. He was just slipping on a white shirt.

"Harry? Ron? What are you guys doing here?" He asked with a yawn.

"Percy." I answered. "Go to the gryffindor Common Room. Entrance behind the portrait of the fat lady and the password's Cupcake Flamingos."

Without another word, Jason rushed off.

We went to the next door that had a peacock feather on it. It was empty. The next with a trident was also empty. The next one though with a skull had two occupants in it, Hazel and Nico. We found all the seven and Calypso who was in the Aphrodite room and Rachel who was in the Apollo room. There was another door that had a picture of a half goat, half man on the door. We knocked on this door and asked for Grover and Hedge who followed us back to the Gryffindor Common Room.

The girls were trying to get something out of Annabeth while comforting her. Everyone else was crowded around Percy. Jason knelt down and checked his pulse. He shook his head grimly.

All the noise had attracted the attention of other gryffindors and a crowd was forming around Percy.

Then the Common Room door opened and McGonagall walked in. Not long after, Peeves zoomed in screaching, "Students out of bed!"

Professor McGonagall was trying ro restore order.

It was Chaos inside until Leo fished out a megaphone from his tool belt and shouted at everyone.

"EVERYONE, SHUT UP." This git everyone quiet. Everyone except Annabeth.  "RIGHT, ALL OF YOU," Leo pointed at the other Gryffindors. "BACK TO BED. PEEVES, GET OUT OF HERE!"

The Gryffindors listened but of course, Peeves didn't.  Nico grabbed the megaphone from Leo and shouted at Peeves. "GET OUT PEEVES!" Peeves zoomed out without another word.

Leo put the megaphone back in his tool belt. Every thing was quiet now.

"Dear," Professor McGonagall said gently, kneeling down by Annabeth's side. "We need to know exactly what happened."

"Percy..." Annabeth whispered. "That stupid, selfless, loyal idiot. Why did I let him?"

"Annabeth, it wasn't your fault." Piper said softly.

"It is." Annabeth said. "It is. I should've done something. I should've done something. Now he's gone.  I'll never see him again and Sally..."

"Annabeth, let's go to bed okay? We can sleep now, alright?" Hazel said.

"He's gone Hazel. Gone. How can I sleep?" Annabeth sobbed.

"Come on, Annie." Thalia said as she gently helped Annabeth to her feet and led her to the Girl's Dormitory.

It was silent until Leo saw Professor McGonagall.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing here, old lady!" He said.

"Uh...Leo." Hazel started.

"Hold it Hazel. I'll take care of this. Looks like a fury in disguise." Leo said and pulled a Celestial Bronze hammer.

"Leo..." Calypso said.

"No Calypso. Be careful." Leo said pushing her behind him.

"Mr Valdez, I am the Headmistress of Hogwarts. Professor McGonagall." McGonagall said patiently.

"Oh. uhh....Sorry?"

On a normal occasion, this would've made us laugh but not this time. Not when Percy was dead.

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"
A/N

DON'T KILL ME! PLEASE I BEG YOU!

*runs away from angry Percy Jackson/Harry Potter fans and numerous sisters/cousins of Percy's*

NO SPARE ME! PLEASE!