A Strange Meeting

Reader's POV:

I woke up to the birds chirping, I didn't think you'd be able to hear them in this busy town. I wearily got out of bed and headed for the kitchen, I didn't have much food so I ate some yogurt. After I finished it I went back to my room and changed into my favorite outfit. it was my favorite blue skinny jeans, a loose white button up shirt, and my black tennis shoes.

Since it was Saturday I didn't have school so I decided to walk around Ikebukuro.

~~ Time Skip ~~

Before I knew it I was pretty much in the middle of Ikebukuro. I looked around and saw a group of yellow scarfs, they didn't look very nice today. Sadly one of them kept eying me so I decided it was time to leave.

Even though I was running I knew they were following me, which wasn't a good thing. I stopped to take a deep breath, which wasn't smart. A hand covered my mouth and dragged me towards an alley. "Don't do anything stupid if you want to live." A rough voice said into my ear.

Surprisingly he took his hand off my mouth, but, he snaked it around my waist. I knew chances were low and he'd probably kill me. I screamed "help," five times before his hand clamped over my mouth again.

"I said don't do anything dumb," he growled into my ear. He punched me in the stumache, hard. I gasped and nearly fell, the guy laughed.

Since he had let go of my mouth, again. I screamed "help someone, anyone help," I yelled help a few extra times before I was kicked in the ribs.

"I told you to shut the hell up." The man growled in a deep voice. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst but nothing happened. I looked up to see the men starting at someone or something. "S-Shizuo H-H-Heiwajima." The man stammered in fear.

I looked up the best I could and saw Heiwajima-San staring at the men. He pulled the cigarette out of his mouth, dropped it, and snuffed it out with his foot. The men ran off screaming, Heiwajima-San walked over to me. "You ok," he asked, all I could do was give a small nod.

He apparently noticed who I was and frowned, I hope he wasn't frowning cause of me. "Thank you, Heiwajima-San," I said as I got up, once standing I gave him a big smile. Sadly my long blond hair was dirty from lying on the dirty ground.

Shizuo gave me a small smile. "Call me Shizuo, Y/N, right."

I nodded. "Thank you, Shizuo-Kun and yeah that's my name, Y/N." I smiled and tried to shake some dirt out of my hair.

"It was no problem, I'll walk you home, just incase they had backup." Shizuo said in a kind voice.

"Thank you, I'd like that." He nodded and took the lead.

While we were walking he looked at me and frowned. "Your limping, do you want me to carry you," he didn't even let me answer. He picked me up in his strong arms.

I yelped, I didn't mean to but I did, my ribs hurt from the guy kicking me. "S-Shizuo-Kun I can walk," I tried not to start crying.

"No, your light it's easy, and you looked like you were in pain. I'll take you to Shinra's place." Again he didn't really let me say anything.

Shizuo's POV:

I guess she really wasn't feeling good cause she's fast asleep in my arms. I couldn't help but notice she was really cute.