A Night With A Dullahan

Reader's POV:

I walked around some more and ended up collecting around a hundred in cash, only around twenty wallets, yeah not the best thing to do, but, I need the money. I walked back to where Simon was handing out fliers and looked around, I heard a motorcycle and I looked over. Celty was coming over to join the fun, I smiled and gave her a nod. "Oi Celty nice to see you, since we didn't meet up on best terms last time." I gave her a big smile.

[Yeah, how are you, hopefully your doing better?] Celty asked/typed.

I nodded. "Thanks for asking, I'm doing a lot better. How are you doing?" I said to the kind Dullahan. If she had a head she probably would've smiled.

[I'm doing good thanks for asking. I'm glad your doing better, I was a bit worried about you.] Celty's phone read.

I waved my hand back and forth. "Oh you don't need to worry about me!" I mumbled, Celty is so kind she cares about everyone unless they do something bad or something she doesn't like.

[O-OK anyways how has your day been?] Celty typed.

I smiled. "It's been pretty good, kinda like every other peaceful day. How has your day been?" I asked, she always had something interesting going on.

[Actually not much I didn't get many jobs today and Shinra was gone most of the day with jobs!] I knew Celty was a bit shocked, but her not having any jobs today is probably cause Izaya was playing cat and mouse instead of making little girls try to kill themselves.

"Well I only have one word for you not getting many jobs today: Izaya. Also I'm surprised Shinra actually does the jobs." I chuckled and patted Celty's shoulder.

[Oh yeah I guess Izaya is where I get most of my jobs from and Shinra surprisingly does all his jobs and he helped a lot of people today.]. Celty nodded, I smiled and walked over to a railing and sat on it.

I sighed and cracked a big smile again. "Why do you think Izaya likes to mess with people?" I asked the kind Dullahan.

If she had a head I knew I would've seen a surprised look but I could tell by her shoulders stiffening a bit. [I wouldn't have a clue I guess he just likes to make people miserable and he finds it funny or something like that.] Celty had typed to me.

I sighed and brushed my long blond bangs out of my face. "Yeah I guessed that too . . . ." I didn't really know what to say next, I just looked up at the black sky sprinkled with small little white dots, I sighed and relaxed. "Well whatever . . . I'm bored and a bit tired, what about you Celty?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

I could see her shoulders shaking, indicating that she was laughing, I smiled and gave a small laugh too. [Yeah I'm a bit worn out I guess.]

I laughed at her response and put my hand over my mouth. "Sorry Celty, I just didn't think that you got tired much, and you live with Shinra." I laughed again. "Ya know, one of the annoying-est people on earth." I gave a small laugh and patted her shoulder since she had walked over to me.

She shook her helmet back and forth. [Please don't say mean things about Shinra and YES I get tired A LOT!]

I laughed again and nodded. "OK I won't make fun of Shinra anymore, I promise. Also I didn't know that you would get tired, I mean you always look so strong and . . . energized!" I said stupidly. I saw Celty's shoulders shake again and I joined her, we both laughed.

Around two minutes later we stopped laughing, I sighed and regained my breath, Celty did the same. [That was so ha-] Celty started to type but then stopped when there was a loud crash and people yelled.

We whipped our heads in the direction and Celty's bike automatically came over to us. She immediately got on and patted the back where I quickly hopped on and wrapped my arms around her stomach. The bike did a wheelie and we sped off towards the scene of the crime, probably caused my Shizuo.

~~Super Super Small Time Skip~~

We skidded right into the middle of the big circle of people surrounding a ground of people. I cursed, it was only a gang fight, but, I realized they all had knifes, a gun, and a bat. Each one of them had those weapons on them. I sighed and quickly hopped off the bike so did Celty, we slowly walked over to the group of men. One of the men started to walk towards me with a bat in hand and two knifes strapped to his right hip, and a gun strapped to his other hip (left). Once he was around fifteen feet away from me he ran at me lifting the bat, ready to hit me, wrong move. I ducked it and stole his knifes and as quickly as I could turned around and held the blade to his neck. I pressed the blade down so a small drop of blood oozed out. He cursed and once tiny detail I didn't notice was that his hand snaked down to his left hip and he grabbed the gun. I noticed and was about to hit the gun away before there was a loud bang and the ground was rushing at me. "Little kids need to watch out." I heard the man snicker before everything went black.

Celty's POV:

I wanted to warn Y/N about the man's gun before it was too late, I saw her fall to the ground and pass out. As quickly as possible I knocked out the other men and carefully picked up Y/N. Once I did that I raced home so Shinra could patch her up.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry everyone I haven't been able to update lately cause of some.....stuff. BUT I'll try to update a bit more now!! Also the next updates after this one might be a bit slower cause I'm working on quite a few stories right now~!! THANKS FOR READING!!!! Please follow, like, and read some of my other stories!!

((P.S. Sorry this was super short I forgot to add that!!))