Chapter 1: The Run In

Toni's POV
The second that final bell rang I was out of the school and on my motorcycle. I hated Riverdale high it was filled with spoiled and incompetent people. I got off my motorcycle when I entered the forest. The trees were beautiful and full of life. The suns rays peek through the leaves as I walked deeper into the forest. The forest is where I clear my head it's the only place where I can be me. I spend majority of my days here, in the forest or at the whyte wyrm. At school I'm called the quiet shy girl who sits in the corner and slits her wrist. The girl who is irrelevant and doesn't belong here. I'm not really alone, I have the serpents and they're my family. While I was growing up the serpents were the only thing I had and they still are the only thing I have. I've been attending Riverdale high for a week now and I've learned who rules the school and who doesn't. The captain of the Vixens, Cheryl Blossom, is the queen of Riverdale high. Whenever she looks at a student in a certain way they leave the school because of fear. But I'm not scared of her which scares me.

Cheryl's POV
I walk down the hall and everybody moves out of my way. I hear people whisper as I walked down the hall.
"I heard her brother died." One girl says.
"I'm 90% sure she killed her brother." Another girl says. I hide my feelings with an rbf, Resting Bitch Face. I make it to my locker without shedding a tear. I hurry out of my locker and out of the school. I get in my car and drive. I just drive until I reach the edge of Riverdale. I park my car a see that I'm by the forest. I start sobbing. I can't stop.

Toni's POV
I was deep in the forest taking pictures of the trees and the sun when I decided to head back. I don't have a house. I live in a trailer on the Southside and hate being there because it's so empty and depressing. As I walking back to my car I saw a cherry red thunderbird (it's a car). At first I was confused because nobody ever comes to the forest. I look into the car a saw Cheryl fuckin Blossom in sobbing in her car. Her hands were covering her face but I knew that hair. I decided to walk toward the car. Cheryl still had yet to look up and see me.
"Cheryl?" I said as I approached the window. Cheryl's head immediately popped up. She quickly wiped her tears and put on a fake smile. The first thing she saw was my jacket, my serpent jacket.
"I don't like serpent hags like you at least ten feet from me." Cheryl said in a bitchy voice. She was trying to hide her pain and suffering.
"Cheryl you were crying. Tell me what's wrong." I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder.
"I don't even know who you are!" She shouted. I still didn't move my hand.
"Hi! My name is Toni Topaz. There you go now you know who I am so now tell me what's wrong." I told her. I look in her eyes, she was on the verge of tell me something when her phone rang. She moved out of my hold and reached for her phone. She was a short conversation on the phone but once she hangs up she says:
"Well goodbye Toni I'm needed elsewhere." I wasn't gonna let her go that easily.
"Cheryl we go back to my trailer and talk about this." I said.
"TrAiLeR!! Ew no I get claustrophobic in small homes." She says. She then immediately starts her car and drives off.
Cheryl Bombshell crying is a never seen before event. She's a horrible and rude person but I still couldn't find a piece of my heart that didn't want to help her. I know she's hurting. I'm going to find out why. For her, for Cheryl.

////////////////////////////////////////////
I'm back with a brand new au with one of my favorite ship ever!! I think Choni neeeeeeddddss more screen time in season 3 or ima be triggggered asf. (I know it's really short but hey it's something.)