Chapter 7: First Time

Toni's POV
After Cheryl and I's argument I decided not to leave, I had nowhere to go anyways. I woke up to Cheryl driving off to school. I hurried to start my bike and drive after her. She beat me to school but I still parked next to her. She didn't bother to look at me. I was going to try and talk to her but I decided to give her some space.
The rest of the day went normally until when I was heading to cheerleading practice. The halls were empty because everyone was going home but the gym as usual was filled with Vixens. In the locker room I heard crying and yelling.
"You're officially not a vixen anymore! So get the hell out of here! Now!" A familiar voice yelled. Before I could get to the door, Veronica ran out covering her face that was covered in tears and a bruise on her cheek.
"Veronica!" I yelled. I ran to catch up to her until I turned away and ran back to the locker room that familiar voice was Cheryl's. I pushed my way to the door and once I was inside I closed and locked the door.
"Cheryl?" I asked. She was on the floor crying. She didn't look up to see me. I sat down next to her and hugged her. When she looked up and saw it was me who was hugging her she shifted away from me.
"Cheryl did you kick Veronica off the team because of what we did." I asked. Cheryl looked up at me with red eyes.
"Does it matter? Nothing matters anymore." Cheryl said. I placed my hand on her shoulder. Again she shifted away.
"Of course it matters! You can't do that to her just because of one stupid mistake we made!" I yelled I was mad because everything in my life was going wrong.
"Toni why did you do? Is it because I'm not good enough for you? Just please tell me." Cheryl said in a small voice.
"Cheryl I fucked up right now! I don't know why I did it, I just did! And I'm sorry." I said.
"You are fucked up. The last week you haven't been the girl met because the girl met was calm and happy. She was the girl I stupidly fell in love with. But that doesn't matter anymore.... nothing matters." Cheryl said looking me in the eye.
"Cheryl I love you but I have things going on that you will never understand! I'm stress and homeless for god sake! I don't have time to be sorry about fucking Veronica and I don't have time for your bullshit!" I yelled. At this point my face was covered in tears.
"It's funny how every person I open up to leaves me." Cheryl said with no emotion.
"Cheryl make up your mind are you going to be mad at me for every decision I make or should I just walk out that door because I will at this point!" I yelled. Cheryl didn't reply she just stared at the floor.
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Cheryl please!" I yelled. I grabbed her arm when I saw about 30 cuts lined up. Cheryl quickly grabbed her arm back. She still stared at the floor.
"Cheryl why would do to yourself?" I said. She just cried. I put my arm around her and hugged her tightly. She tried to push me off but eventually she gave in and cried on my shoulder.
"I don't know what's wrong with me!" Cheryl yelled. I put my hand on her cheek.
"Cheryl there is nothing wrong with you. You're perfect." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. We just sat there and hugged. I glanced down at her arms and the cuts were covering her wrists.

Cheryl's POV
Toni and I sat there and just hugged. I was a mess, without her I'm just a big mess.... I needed her and she needed me.
"How bout we skip practice?" Toni asked. I just nodded. She grabbed my hand and together we walked out of the locker room. The Vixens were crowded by the door trying to listen in on the conversation.
"Everyone back the fuck up." Toni said. She squeezed my hand as we walked through the crowd. Together we walked out of the school. We took my car but didn't drive Toni did. We drove to the forest. Toni parked exactly where I parked when we first met.
"This is exactly where we first met. That was the best day of my life." Toni said. She put her hands on my wrist. I looked away because I was ashamed until I felt her kiss my wrist.
"Cheryl I'm not disappointed in you. I'm here for you and I will never leave you again." She said. We stared into each other's eyes as we moved closer to each other. Toni kissed me. At first it was gently until we got rougher. I climbed over to Toni's side and straddled her.
"Are you sure?" Toni asked as she kissed my neck.
"Yes." I said.
———————————————————————
*sips gay tea*