Chapter 5

3RD PERSON P.O.V
It was now Monday as Y/N woke up suddenly she checked the time anddd.. "HOLY SHIT I'M LATE-" Suddenly she heared running and her Jin busted in her room "WHAT THE FRICKLE FRACKLE DID YOU JUST SAY?!!!" Jin yelled While Y/N nervously laughed "Hahaha nothing I just said that I was late" Y/N scratched  the back of her head "Alrighty then." Jin gave Y/N a suspicious look. As soon as Jin was gone Y/N rushed to the bathroom.

Y/N took a quick bath and dressed up while she was brushing her teeth. She went downstairs and saw Jin cooking and Yoongi on his phone she grabbed one peice of toast put un her shoes "BYEOPPASLOVEYOUIGOTTAGOTOSCHOOLNOW!" She said fast and quickly ran out the door and into the school she arrived and luckily the bell hasn't rang yet. She went to her locker and placed all the stuff she didn't need in her locker, ti'll someone slammed her locker shut.

of course the one and only Jung Hoseok. "Hey nerd where were you?" He growled "I-I'm s-sorry f-for being l-late.."  Y/N said looking down. Hoseok scoffed and threw her on the ground. "Awww Sweety as long as I'm around you can't be late. NOW GET UP" Hoseok shouts as everyone stares.

"What are you waiting for?" Hoseok grits his teeth You slowly get up only to be kicked down again. "HEY!" Someone shouts.. Why does it sound so familiar? Everyone turns their head to the direction of the owners voice.. Wait.. Thats...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

guess who uses a frozen hotdog package to cool down their head because they're sick?
me: *Raises hand* Yes I'm sick and I'm using a frozen hotdog package.