Chapter 19

3RD P.O.V

"HI HOSEOK!" Mina's annoying voice rang. Mina was Hoseok's ex-Girlfriend also known as the girl who bullied you in elementary until highschool. She stopped Bullying you because she was busy getting Hoseok, She had cheated on him in Middle school, The girl you saw he was kissing? It was her. His friends had told her about the dare and so she did what had to be done. She was basically the bitch in this story. Hoseok immediatley slammed the door on her face and Ran up to his room "I'M GOING TO SLEEP MOM GOODNIGHT!" Hoseok yelled "But who was at the do-" Hoseok's mom got caught off When she heard his door slam.

She shrugged and went to the door only to see Mina, She had thick make up on, She had heels and revealing clothes. "Oh my! Who are you? Are you Hoseok's Girlfriend uhm.. Whats her name.. uh... Y/N! Yeah!" Hoseoks mom asks Mina bitterly smiles as she lies "Yes I am mam, Where is Hoseok?" Mina asks looking around "Oh sorry dear He's asleep now." Hoseok's mom frowns as Mina smiles with her teeth gritted tightly as she turns her back and Leave. "Well that was rude she didn't even bow and say Thank you or goodbye.. Hoseok said she was polite and kind.." Hoseok's Mom Shakes her head And closes the door

Turning off the TV and going to bed. Meanwhile Hoseok heard the whole conversation, He snuck out his window and went to Mina roughly grabbing her shoulder turning her around. Mina smirks at Hoseok "Hi there Bab-" She was cut off as Hoseok slaps her so hard the she fell on the concrete floor "WHAT THE FUCK?" Mina screams "DON'T "WHAT THE FUCK" ME! YIU JUST LIED TO MY GODAMN STEP MOM! I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU AREN'T MY GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE JUST A PEICE OF SHIT WHO LIKES TO FUCK OLDER GUYS AND LIKES TO LIE" Mina gets up dusting her clothes "You know I only do it for yo-"

She was cut off once again as Hoseok Kicks her in her stomach "AGH! FUCK YOU HOSEOK! ITS FUCKING Y/N'S FAULT! I SHOULD'VE JUST KILLED HER-" Hoseok picks up Mina by the collar and punches her, Knowing she had no parents or any guardian. She was rich because her
parents left her with their money leaving her alone because they were done with her shit. Mina was crying now "PLEASE! I'M SORRY! I-I WAS JEALOUS SHE-SHE HAD PARENTS- SHE- ALOT OF PEOPLE LOVED HER- AND-AND I'M ALONE- BE-BECAUSE- MY PARENT LEFT ME- AND- AND YOU LOVED HER- AND I WAS LEFT ALONE I-IM SORRY!" She was sobbing She got up facing Hoseok, He face was bruised her Lips had blood and she clutching on stomach.

She had a bruise on her stomach "Go. Leave, Never show your filthy face ever AGAIN."  Hoseok stared at her frame with dark eyes as she limped to Your house. Hoseok returned back to his home he wasn't guilty. He snuck back in through his window and sighed.

meanwhile:

You and your brothers were chilling when they heard banging on the door "I'll get it!" You said rushing to the door. You were shocked, Mina was standing on the door way Bloody and bruised up she threw herself on you "Y/N IM SO SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY! PLEASE! FORGIVE ME!" You were taken aback as she hugged your waist your brothers came to the door shocked at the scene "IM SORRY FOR HURTING YOU I REALLY AM!" Mina was a crying mess as you pat her back and brought her in. She explained to your brothers who she was and what she did to you, they were furious, But you had Jin care for her wounds, She explained the incident with Hoseok.

You sighed  Of course. You told her she could stay over for the night, She couldn't stop thanking you, You showed her the way to the guest room She got dressed and layed down on the bed.

THE NEXT DAY

You and Mina were talking, You two had alot in common but you didn't know why she bullied you. You both were close, You were in the middle of a conversation when the doorbell rang You opened it while Mina trailed behind you "Oh Hey Hoseok!" You beam Hoseok smiles back at you and Notices Mina.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What is SHE doing here?"

Well shit.

To Be continued

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE!!!! I CANT BELEIVE YOU'RE 22 NOW! YOU INSPIRE ME SO MUCH! WOOHOOO!
(I legit bought him a cake)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE!!!! I CANT BELEIVE YOU'RE 22 NOW! YOU INSPIRE ME SO MUCH! WOOHOOO!(I legit bought him a cake)

BAHAHAHAHAHA

im pissed because my notifcations are flooded with Message boards and some people are sending me kinky shit wtf WATTPAD GET UR SHIT STRAIGHT.

ANYWAYS HBD KOOK!