Chapter 14

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

I woke up, The sun was shining, I was feeling happy maybe I could spend some quality time with Y/N. I grinned and got ready and rushed downstairs. I quickly ate breakfast "I'M GOING OUT WITH Y/N BYE!!" I walked out the door.

I walked to Y/N's house all rainbows and unicorns, I knocked on their door her small cute fragile self opened the door "HEY HOSEOK" She pratically screamed "HI Y/N! CAN WE HANGOUT TODAY?" I screamed aswell She smiled "SU-" She was about to scream back but we heard a voice behind her "OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP" Yoongi hyung said.

Me and Y/N giggled "sure" she whispered enough for me to hear. She steps aside and lets me in, we go up the stairs and into her room. "You can go sit on my bed while I go shower and dress up" she says grabbing her towel and her clothes going into the bathroom hearing a "click" meaning she locked the door. "HEY Y/N- Oh hey uhmm" Her friend Taehyung enters the room "Hoseok" I continue for him "Ah! HOSEOK! Anyways.. Have you seen Y/N?? I'm looking for my Lion plushy and I can't find it"

I grin at him "She's getting ready, We're going out today"  Taehyung grins child-like "CAN I COME?!!!" He comes closer to me doing some aegyo. I chuckle "Lets Ask Y/N first" He pouts, aish this kid. The door Opens Y/N steps out wearing A white t-shirt some ripped jeans and some converse (a/n: sounds like something a Jungkook would wear... Lol I ran out of ideas) as soon as she stepped out Taehyung ran infront of her and screamed "CAN I COME WITH YOU GUYS?!!?" He asked/screamed "TAE SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOUR VOICE CAN BE HEARD DOWNSTAIRS" Yoongi hyung was heard downstairs

the three of us giggled "Sure! Right Hoseok?" She smiled... I pouted I only wanted me and Y/N to go out together "Fine... But only because I'm in a good mood today!" I smiled Taehyung cheered as he rushed in his room to get ready. It took awhile for Tae to get ready but me and Y/N were still having a Laugh trip.

Taehyung finally came out- AND OH MY GOD HE WAS WEARING FULL GUCCI!!!!!!!k11!1!1!1!1!!! Me and Y/N's mouth were left agape

(a/n: to lazy to search for something else.) Tae chuckles already heading out with us trailing behind. Now I won't be able to have some quality time with Y/N.

{To be continued}