Chapter 3 - Consequences

___ Zayyan's POV ___

"What the hell!!???" She exclaimed glaring at me while shivering. She was drenched from head to toe, her clothes hugging her body like a second skin.

Damn.

When I didn't say anything, she raised her left eyebrow in confusion then notices me staring at her for a bit longer then necessary, she looked down at her clothes then she turned around while wrapping her arms around her body to hide from my eyes.

I immedietly snapped out of the trance and eventually removed my black jacket and put on her shoulder to cover her up. She slipped her arms in my jacket, zipping it up.

She looking soo cute. Wait whatt. Ughh Not again mr brain. Come back.

She gave me a little tight smile and had this look in her eyes, I couldn't understand. But I gave her a nod anyways.

We silently kept gazing each other, when I saw her small grateful smile changing into a smirk with a mischievent glint in her eyes.

Ohh noo. This can't be good.

What came next was really expected from her. Obviously. This is the trouble maker we're talking about. She threw a whole plate of chaat at me, messing up my hair even more.

"Zoyaaa, I thought we were over with that." I snapped at her. "Well, you thought." she said quoting while pressing her lips in a tight line.

"Oh ok then. Now watch me." I said smirking. Bending down, I took the piece of cake she threw at me which was now smudged on the floor. And threw at her face making her cringe at her own state when the dirty cake hit her.

"Ughhh" she whined like a little angle.

Woahh. Angle? What-even? She's a devil. Halal devil. Haha.

Before we could further have our food fight, a voice rung in the whole cafeteria silencing everyone. The principal. Oh O. "What the hell's going on here???" He shouted with a crimson face.

"What does it seem like sir?" Zoya questioned back while gesturing around the cafeteria, making me snort at her remark.

"Back to classes everyone," he yelled. "And you two, in my office, now." His voice dripping with authority, making both me and Zoya groan.

_____

" I know it's of no use sending you both to detention, he said making Zoya and I to smirk proudly. " I'm flattered pal, you know us so well." Zoya sighed dreamily while smiling at him sarcastically.

" Don't call me pal, I'm your principal not your pal." He annoyingly sighed. "And right no detention for you both but you both have the next 2 periods to clean up the whole cafeteria if not then be ready for consequences. Is that clear?" He asked looking frustrated.

"Whatttt?" Zoya and I screamed at the same time. "You both have to..." " we heard you old man." He was going to repeat when I cut him off.

"Cleaning? And me? Nopee. Not happening." I said while cringing back.

"You really want US, as in "us" ( pointing between me and her) to clean the cafeteria?" Zoya asked him looking surprised. " I suppose that's what I stated earlier, Miss Zoya." He said with amusement in his eyes.