Chapter 3

Richard's POV

OH MY FUCKING GOD! I can't believe she just told me about all Kate's shit! Omg I feel really bad now, I always assumed vampires were heartless monsters, who are anything but obedient. But they have emotions feelings and problems.

I can't believe how messed up she was, she also must be the strongest girl I know. She's a total bad ass, with a fucked up life and she still stands tall like she owns the place, which obviously isn't hers. 

The whole time during Social Studies I kept thinking about her, I felt like grabbing her and hugging her till all the nightmares have banished from her mind. Curing her of her weaknesses and fears. I knew Wade would've ran off to shift in the woods so he's probably at home right now.

As soon as the bell rang I burst out of my seat and ran down B block corridors, I ran to my car and put the car into gear. I speed out of the car pack, I probably looked like a crazy guy, a man with a mission. But that didn't matter, I had information to tell. 

I arrived to his house in record time, I parked the car and sprinted up his very, very long driveway. By the time I got there Wade was standing at his front door looking confused. I put my hand up indicating to give me a moment to catch my breath. I was extremely fit, but I sprinted hard out to get here.

Wade's POV

I was in my office trying to figure out what I should do with a certain vampire, she was in my mind and I didn't even know her name. All I know that she was a beautiful bad ass vampire, no rules and no expectations. 

She's most likely to reject me, what vampire wants to change her whole life around to be bossed around and follow countless rules. I know she dosn't have a clan, as the future Beta I've learned about the enemies, a shiver ran down my spine is she my enemy now? 

The smell of Richard's presence on my land interrupted my thought I peaked out the widow and chuckled at what I saw, Richard had just parked his car and was sprinting towards my house as if his car was about to explode.

When he got closer to the house I walked down stairs and waited by the door for him. When he finally arrived me was breathless, which was pretty hilarious. He asked me to give him a minute to take a breath, I looked at him curiously.

When he finally managed to breath normally he turned to face me "We need to talk" He stated and I raised my eye brow. "What about?" I asked and he frowned. "Kate" He replied and I was confused. "Who's Kate?" I asked and he grinned.

"Oh yeah I guess she didn't introduce herself to you, she's your mate the one you chased into the girls bathroom" He laughed clearly amused at what I did. I was now worried about what he had been so desperate to tell me. 

"We'll talk in my room" I said and he nodded following behind me, when we arrived to my room on the second floor we took a seat on my desk chair. "Spill" I demanded and he nodded. "Ashley, Kate's friend told me something about Kate today that you'll need to know" He said and I became really worried now. 

"I'm not sure how to say this, but here go on your computer and search up vampires with red hair" He told me pointing at my laptop, did he really come here to talk about her hair!? But I was still curious so I searched it up on the vampire bat abase. 

Vampire Hair

Blonde: Born a vampire

Brown: Turned traditionally at age 18 by their parents

Black: Turned into a vampire as a punishment.

Red: Red hair represents the cruelty in the vampires past, red means she/he was turned by force by vampire rogues. This vampires are usually mentally unstable for the rest of their un dead lives.